Guest viewing is limited

2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:Hello fellow Sunbeamers.
I have to be honest, Im getting more scared by the day:scare: I would run away if my hip would let me:bolt:

Posterior THR June the flippin 15th:shocked:
 
Day-by-day I seem to question my decision. I trust my surgeon, and have seen the X-rays, yet on the "good days" I wonder if I shouldn't wait longer. On bad days, June 17th can't get here fast enough. I'm not looking forward to taking a couple months off from martial arts, which feels like a major part of my life. As a teacher, I know that Summer is the idea time to do this.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?
@TinWoman, you have been officially added to the June surgery list!

Visit our Library and read about all things "knees" to help chase those nerves away.
 
I wonder if I shouldn't wait longer.
We see this so often. Of course you don't want to go through major surgery. But to be honest, that hip is not going to get better and could very likely get a whole lot worse. Get your THR done and get on with living. One summer for a lifetime without pain!
 
Hi. I'm having RPKR on June 30th - and I'm terrified!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 15 Georgia Girl (bilateral), mamabash (her second), Gknee (revision), Cookisue (bilateral)
02 June 15 bennyjake, What the knee say (her second), Spirit65 (revision)
03 June 15 TC15, vcree
04 June 15 CATSMUM, Texasgirl
08 June 15 bwgamer27944, njk, celynda
09 June 15 Wildflower6, Mike_in_Pain, ShelbyAK
10 June 15 TinWoman
11 June 15 kmann, Juliekd
15 June 15 Gio Dude
16 June 15 Gigi32 (her second)
22 June 15 momweb, Cindy knits (revision), Pink219
23 June 15 JOC
24 June 15 Lovemyalex
30 June 15 simryg, Raffs (partial)
 
@bottomshollow or @Jaycey (or whomever moves posts to their proper places...)

I think posts 59-62 actually belong in the June HIP Surgery thread (not that we don't love the Kneesies...!)
 
I'm having a Lt knee revison. I have a infection. I'm so looking forward to this....:snork:
 
My revsion is happening June 1st. I forgot to add that....
 
Hi! I'm scheduled for bilateral knee replacement on June 4.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom