2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 14 @Boxwood (bilateral)
02 July14 @wnygal, @mdyou (her first)
03 July 14 @71Beetle (her second)
07 July 14 @knees (her first)
08 July 14 @Roselover, @mark2667 (bilateral), @dressagequeen
09 July 14 @madinana, @bichonmom (her second)
14 July 14 @Monah, @Betsy-Knees-7-2014, @doingmykneenext, @Gamma LLM
15 July 14 @jsm
16 July 14 @Pipt (her second), @Lu.winslow (bilateral)
17 July 14 @bball78 (her second), @marmora
18 July 14 @CustomTKR
21 July 14 @DianeJ
23 July 14 @Racey60
24 July 14 @Anothertexan
25 July 14 @scstampin, @abe faxman
28 July 14 @samatney, @meechmom, @Daystar
29 July 14 @gr82cu2
31 July 14 @Krynn49 (her second)
 
My right knee will be replaced on July 21st. I'm getting a bit nervous about it!
 
I'm having my left knee done on July 28, and I'm more than a bit nervous!
 
Good Luck with your surgery tomorrow @Boxwood. It is Canada Day and the country will be celebrating on your behalf :). Keep us all in the picture on how you are doing!
 
Welcome! I am having surgery on my right knee the same day you are.
 
Seems to be the day for us! I will have my laptop at the hospital. I am SO happy to of found this site Hopefully I wont get kicked off if i say anything off kilter in the drug induced haze..
 
I will have a TKR on my right knee. My first surgery EVER. :scaredycat:

Rescheduled my surgery from Aug. 6 to July 24. (Whoever reviews this needs to delete me from the August surgeries, please).

After much soul searching and frustration, I changed to a different doctor. I've consulted with 3 surgeons. The one most recommended by friends is booked through November and I do NOT wish to wait that long. It took me a while, but I finally made a decision. After booking the August surgery with the other doctor, I just couldn't seem to feel "right" about it. Now that I've changed, I feel good about it. I know my friends and family are glad to have me decide so I'll shut up! LOL:dubious:
 
Hi,
Having left TKR on Thursday 17 July 2014. Feeling a bit anxious and have some concerns about recovery
Finding the posts and information on this site, really helping me.
:sneaker:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom