Guest viewing is limited

2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome @Bigededdies, your surgery is the same day as mine. You have come to the right place for lots of good information and support. Good luck on Tuesday.
 
I'm in Fresno too. My LTKR is scheduled for 7-28. I'm 56 and had my RTKR in January 2013 and it is doing great! I hoping and praying the left goes just as smooth!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm not sure I'm posting in the right place... I'm scheduled for right knee replacement JULY 21 OMG. If this is the wrong place to post, I don't see any link to just post vs. reply to a thread
thank you
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 14 @Boxwood (bilateral)
02 July14 @wnygal, @mdyou (her first)
03 July 14 @71Beetle (her second)
07 July 14 @knees (her first)
08 July 14 @Roselover, @mark2667 (bilateral), @dressagequeen, @Bigededdies
09 July 14 @madinana, @bichonmom (her second)
10 July 14 @vma. @Snooz
14 July 14 @Monah, @Betsy-Knees-7-2014, @doingmykneenext, @Gamma LLM
15 July 14 @jsm
16 July 14 @Pipt (her second), @Lu.winslow (bilateral)
17 July 14 @bball78 (her second), @marmora
18 July 14 @CustomTKR
21 July 14 @DianeJ. @Dosbichons
23 July 14 @Racey60
24 July 14 @Anothertexan
25 July 14 @scstampin, @abe faxman
28 July 14 @samatney, @meechmom, @Daystar
29 July 14 @gr82cu2
31 July 14 @Krynn49 (her second)
 
I am scheduled for partial knee replacement on the right knee July 10th. Osteoarthritis is the culprit, and I suspect a couple of bad falls years ago did not help.
 
I am scheduled for partial knee replacement on the right knee July 10th. Osteoarthritis is the culprit, and I suspect a couple of bad falls years ago did not help.
Thinking about you ...
 
@bottomshollow @Jamie
Forums and posting are somewhat new to me, right now I am in the pre-surgery forum.
Do I or do you as the administrators change my posts to the post-surgery forum after my TKR on 17 July ?
It has been very reassuring finding this site and gaining so much information before the TKR and know that it will be just as useful after surgery. :loveshwr:
 
@bball78 Good Morning from Dublin !
I see that we are both scheduled for surgery on 17 July and that this is your second surgery.
As you have been through this before, pardon the pun, but you're one step ahead of me.
Any tips or advice that you found useful from your last surgery ?
Take care and will be with you in spirit on the 17th.
 
Ok, slo learner I guess. Where do I post... It says post a reply so I assume that would be in response to a particular post? DUH
 
@kdennis My LTKR surgery is on 17 July and while still a bit apprehensive, reading the posts and getting advice and encouragement from those on the BoneSmart site have really helped my anxiety. It is really helpful connecting with those that have had the surgery and hearing their out come results and what had worked or not worked during their recovery. Best wishes to you and I'm right behind you 2 days later.
 
@marmora..actually..my surgery is sched. for Wed..July 9th..but in a way, I can't wait for it to be over! The waiting is the worst! This will be my second tkr..so I know what to expect..but the sciatica is new for me, so not so sure how this will work out..don't know if the tkr will help it or not..sure am hoping it does though!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom