Guest viewing is limited

2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kdennis, Good Luck Mine is also July 15. Please read the articles in the library (up at the top of page). Also if you start your own thread in the Knee Replacement pre op section I think your questions will be more available for replies. I'll be watching your thread.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 14 @Boxwood (bilateral)
02 July14 @wnygal, @mdyou (her first)
03 July 14 @71Beetle (her second)
07 July 14 @knees (her first)
08 July 14 @Roselover, @mark2667 (bilateral), @dressagequeen, @Bigededdies
09 July 14 @madinana, @bichonmom (her second)
10 July 14 @vma. @Snooz
14 July 14 @Monah, @Betsy-Knees-7-2014, @doingmykneenext, @Gamma LLM
15 July 14 @jsm, @kdennis
16 July 14 @Pipt (her second), @Lu.winslow (bilateral), @Reebok, @lumix (revision-partial to total), @Rockstar (bilateral), @2newknees (her second)
17 July 14 @bball78 (her second), @marmora
18 July 14 @CustomTKR, @harleysbud
21 July 14 @DianeJ. @Dosbichons
22 July 14 @thequiltermom
23 July 14 @Racey60
24 July 14 @Anothertexan
25 July 14 @scstampin, @abe faxman
28 July 14 @samatney, @meechmom, @Daystar, @Iansmom
29 July 14 @gr82cu2, @ConnieJOS
31 July 14 @Krynn49 (her second)
 
I had Makoplasty partial replacement of the left knee in April 2013. Then the same procedure on the right knee in Jan 2014. I am now scheduled for a revision to a total knee replacement on my left knee on the 16th of July.
 
I am having TKR for my left knee July 29. I had RTHR on March 17 and LTHR on May 12. I will be scheduling my RTKR this year also. The hips went really well, but I've heard horror stories about the painful physical therapy after the knee. I'm nervous about this one!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
@ConnieJOS, you have been officially added to the July surgery list!

(Connie, forget the horror stories---physical therapy does NOT have to be painful. Stick with us, and we'll help you have a good recovery with the least amount of pain following the BoneSmart mantras.)
 
:flwrysmile:@bichonmom Best Wishes for tomorrow and looking forward to your posts from the other side.
 
Having my left knee replacement on July 22nd.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi, Can you add me now for July 28- LTKR? I read and learned alot on this forum and site while deciding on my surgeon, device, PT place etc. Thank you so much for being here. I look forward to getting and giving support and guidance in the weeks and months ahead.
 
I will have bilateral TKR July 16. Testing out the Kodiak ice machine right now.
Happy to join the July sparks
 
I am having my right knee done on July 16th (TKR). Had my left knee done on May 7th. I had great results with the first knee and I know what to expect for round two.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom