I'm afraid my husband won't feel sorry for me anymore and bring meals!!
Glad you got that pain under control, it's hard figuring out these pain meds. How is your first hip holding up......it had less recovery time than mine before you had the second done. My first one was pretty solid, but seems to have regressed a bit since the last op....sulking cos it's no longer the centre of attention love that description.....both my knees are like that.... put them all side by side and all we're missing is Alvin!My right knee has a set of chipmunk cheeks added to it at the side.

United States


United States
Sounds like you are under medicated. Call your family doctor and see if you can get another prescription for the Toradol. Since it works for you best to stick to it for now.Now I'm confused about meds again since I ran out of the Toradol
Ok they will probably get back next week! Will try, thanks @LaaylaHi, I'd call the office of the OS about the meds as we're not to advise on that.
Jo is out today, or I'd tag her for you, so definitely consider calling the office.
At the same time, ask about putting weight on your leg, I'm sure they'll be able to offer reassurance.
@1stSurgery