Oakviewneighbor
junior member
Hi folks, Thank you for the nice welcome.
It is beginning to feel real. A case manager from the insurance company called. She said she would be there to assist me. Joint class is on Tuesday and then the test after.
The right hip is gone, avn end stage, degenative arthritis and osteposis.:cry4: I am bone on bone and in pain. You would think I would be ready to end this nightmare, but I want to run the other way. Okay enough of that pity party.
I should be counting my blessing of getting a date without much wait time.

It is beginning to feel real. A case manager from the insurance company called. She said she would be there to assist me. Joint class is on Tuesday and then the test after.
The right hip is gone, avn end stage, degenative arthritis and osteposis.:cry4: I am bone on bone and in pain. You would think I would be ready to end this nightmare, but I want to run the other way. Okay enough of that pity party.
I should be counting my blessing of getting a date without much wait time.

United States
and the happy times :happy dance:and the I've taken drugs and now I feel silly times. :hapydancsmil:
I was pretty down the last few days, but I think I am pulling myself together. I know I can't live with the hip the way it is, so it is onto acceptance for a better life.
