Guest viewing is limited

New hippie lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you're all set Pat :thumb: And you won't have to be missing your lovely soaky baths for too long. You'll get cleared for those again as soon as incision is all healed up

Wishing you all the very best with your surgery - I'll be thinking of you on Monday - and looking forward to seeing you on the other side
 
Hi Pat,
Sounds as if you are all prepared.:biggrin: Live it up a bit this weekend. A nice dinner, evening out, day at the park, etc.......You deserve it.
Best wishes for a smooth and successful surgery and recovery.
Courtney
 
Hi Pat, just want to say good luck for timorrow.I look forward to seeing you on the other side

Ann
 
Hi Pat - quick hello to say you will be in my thoughts tomorrow! Sending you lots of good wishes and love. Night Night xxooxx
 
Leaving for the hospital in a few minutes. I will go to sleep. I will wake up.
It will be all over. :biggrin: See you in a few days. :thumb:

Pat
 
My best thoughts and wishes are with you. Smooth surgery, smooth recovery. You are doing great.
All my best,
Courtney
 
Well made it to the other side. Had a detour and am doing rehab at Sanctuary At McAuley. I may be here for another week or so. I will find out tomorrow. Thanks for all the well wishes:biggrin:. May be another week or so to be able to post more. I have tons to share and will be sure to post when I am able.

Pat
 
Congratulations Pat, isn't it good to be on the other side of surgery. Such a good idea to go to rehab also, you will get such a lot from that.

Post when you can, we will be here for you.. hugs xx
 
Welcome to recovery!!! Looking forward to hearing more from you when you can post again.
 
Welcome to the other side Pat! We look forward to your updates!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom