Guest viewing is limited

11 hours to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

anniebee0307

junior member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
28
Location
Norfolk.United Kingdom
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
:sigh:Thankyou to everyone who has sent me their best wishes and good lucks, I am getting teary reading them, is this normal? Well, 11 HOURS TO GO.:rolleyespink:My sister has kept me busy all day, which is good. Have just had delivery of a nice new raised toilet seat:yes 4:. Talk about making me feel old, my mum has the same one and she's 85.Just getting all the last bits and pieces done, Thank god the surgery centre has wi-fi, though don't know if i will be up to using the laptop, have charged the camera just in case. I can then post a pic of my scar:th_heehee:. Thanks again to you all. See you on the other side:yay:
 
About this time I was playing the theme from the Rocky movie loud over my stereo trying to pump myself up! And then when my name was called I kissed my wife and was amazed how calm I was when I walked into the "induction room". Two nights earlier 20 of our best friends threw a big party. I had my affairs in order, I had complete faith in my surgeon, I had faith in God, and I was at peace and ready for whatever happened. I just wanted that pain to end. I was much more worried about my wife than myself. Fortunately my daughter and her son came in and sat with my wife for a while so she was not alone. And it all turned out wonderful in every way! Good luck and we will be looking for your next post!
 
All the best annie! Tears and emotions are very normal. Don't worry at all. We are with you! See you on the other side!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom