Recent content by Sudibar

  1. Sudibar

    Bilateral TKR Little improvements = Big gains

    When I go to New Posts it is all coming up Chinese or some sort of characters????
  2. Sudibar

    Bilateral TKR Little improvements = Big gains

    Hi @vinny has to be easy does it for me. I have some extensive swelling. When I asked hubby if he thought swelling was down any tonight he looked at them and just laughed. So I guess it's still very noticeable you think??? I've got to love his patience through all this, it sure can get very...
  3. Sudibar

    Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

    Great numbers Maggie. I did end up on minicycle for a couple of minutes today, hoping weather holds in am, as I would like to try walk at least once around block, (but will use both crutches just to be on safe side.) Had meds tonight and its getting to lights out for me. Get lots of zzzzzs Diane
  4. Sudibar

    Bilateral TKR Little improvements = Big gains

    Well here I am day 2 of doing very little at home after MUA. I did look at mini cycle when I got up this morning but decided maybe this arvo rock back and forward. So in bed - legs up and ice on, with heat packs on my back and tummy and quilt. Knees are still very swollen and I don't want to...
  5. Sudibar

    Bilateral TKR Little improvements = Big gains

    Hi all Just about go to sleep so very quick update, I will then give bigger picture tomorrow as I need to ice and elevate lots next couple of days. I will get some replys done then, I am grateful for all the support that has come through and feeling that I am not facing this alone. I am usually...
  6. Sudibar

    Bilateral TKR Little improvements = Big gains

    Hi everyone in Bonesmartieland. Sorry not been on for a while, trying to make sense of eveything and chase those blues away. Short note as it is getting late here and I need to try for some sleep as up at 4am. Saw OS Tuesday, not happy with pain and rom/extension on right knee. It also...
  7. Sudibar

    Bilateral TKR Little improvements = Big gains

    So sometimes I'd like to know who turned out the lights at the end of the tunnel ???? Here I am at close to 11 weeks, , and last couple of weeks struggling. My left knee is fantastic, sure still get some stiffness and swelling, some aches and pains but minimal, a real trooper. I have had issues...
  8. Sudibar

    Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

    Hi Maggie Hope the wine was wonderful. Hmmmm will try stockings again tomorrow maybe. Wish this right knee would behave and give me a break! Trying to decide if I try and walk in morning or is that going to set me up with more pain all day or just try for the pool Decisions, decisions...
  9. Sudibar

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    Hi Ann Have a wonderful break, hope weather is kind to you. Diane :flwrysmile:
  10. Sudibar

    Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

    Hi Maggie Keep on keeping on! You are a terrific support and I check in everyday to see how you are progressing. Well an exciting Sat night for me, already in bed, machine on and it's all of 9pm. I got some support stockings --hmmmm tried getting the right one on this morning no go - can't...
  11. Sudibar

    MUA RTKR Done!

    Hi Ya, I'm there with you about the frustration, are you trying to push harder with your PT, because of your up coming OS appt? I have appt on 8th and I get tempted to try a little harder, try something different, do a little more and then sometimes do nothing different to what I have been...
  12. Sudibar

    TKR swelling

    Hi @malachi Great you took control. This is a huge pull on your reserves and patience. We do get there, all individual journey's. I had Bilateral knees done 15th Jan and was hoping to be back at work this week, but it isn't happening yet. It will when the knees agree! . Take a deep...
  13. Sudibar

    THR Nerve problems

    Hi ya Keep up the Lyrica, it doesn't seem to cause me any side effects. How long till you are on full dosage? Chemist looked at me strange other day when I asked for lycra and pointed in direction of bike accessory shop!!! In bed icing, with 2 heat packs, jacket on and doona. Don't know...
  14. Sudibar

    Bilateral TKR Little improvements = Big gains

    @Legin giving you back some of your own medicine " Steady does it". Please take it easy. I love old films, but tomorrow watching season 3 of The Good Wife. I never get to see the TV much with all the travel and long hours I work. Son gave me 5 season boxed set. Season 6 is just starting...
  15. Sudibar

    Bilateral TKR Little improvements = Big gains

    @Legin always happy to have you visit. Managed walk and hydro today, doing some laundry and a little light cleaning up tomorrow, then rest with feet up and watch a DVD. Forecast not great so perfect to curl up with warm blanket.:sleep:
Back
Top Bottom