Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Little improvements = Big gains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @vinny has to be easy does it for me. I have some extensive swelling. When I asked hubby if he thought swelling was down any tonight he looked at them and just laughed. So I guess it's still very noticeable you think??? I've got to love his patience through all this, it sure can get very trying. But all that said, I am noticing a big difference and very grateful to be moving forward. Mini golf (putt-putt) is my limit at golf, I am sure you will be on the course a couple of times this week, enjoy.
Diane
 
When I go to New Posts it is all coming up Chinese or some sort of characters????
 
When I go to New Posts it is all coming up Chinese or some sort of characters????
Think we've had a spammer running around unchecked for a bit, I imagine the mods will clean up the mess soon.
 
I noticed the Chinese language a couple of days ago as well as not getting notices until 3-5 days AFTER it has posted....hopefully it is all fixed!
 
Wow to your work commute next week - I will be starting back full time on Monday but my work does not require that kind of extensive travel!!

Interesting the very different approach our doc's have taken on the MUA, in the US they want you working on flex immediately - I think I am also very lucky my OS uses the lidocane shot, that really minimized my swelling, I think. I'm glad you are feeling better!
 
@Sudibar - putt putt golf is more my speed too! It could be a great knee exercise - all that squatting to line up the putt, right?
I hope your swelling begins to lessen soon. Waiting for that to happen is hard.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom