Recent content by r30kk

  1. r30kk

    THR My Left Hip Superpath Success

    @FLgirlie It sounds to me like you are right on track. I cannot say about the back pain but @Josephine seems to know why. Like they say...... if it hurts, don't do it and don't allow anyone - especially a physiotherapist - to do it to you - if your leg swells more or gets stiffer in the 24...
  2. r30kk

    THR I made it!

    @Poppet I have listened to you that I shouldn't skimp on my pain meds. My PT says the same. I need to be comfortable and not push too hard. I have cut back on the activity a little too. My PT gave me more exercises but said to limit the trips downstairs. One day at a time.
  3. r30kk

    THR I made it!

    @karisa7174 Its great you are learning to let people help. And to understand they want to help. Thank you for the kind words and good luck in your recovery! @BigDave Great song by the way! Its great you can look at it that way! Stay strong and keep it up! @MajorHeidi Thank you for the kind...
  4. r30kk

    THR Day nine, graduated to crutch, staples gone

    Yes my bruises have started too. Down the back of my leg to my knee. From what I read its normal.
  5. r30kk

    Bilateral THR Hippy Toonz

    What an accomplishment! To be able to make your own breakfast. I look forward to that day. I love reading your posts.
  6. r30kk

    THR I made it!

    Absolute great advice I have been given to limit myself to a short 5 minute walk every hour or two. As expected I am quite sore but I am staying positive. I'm doing my PT as well but am struggling with the need to do more and the more sensible thing of taking it easy. My patience is in short...
  7. r30kk

    THR My New Hip

    @scoobysteve hopefully you will get to visit your father soon. Good luck and I hope your recovery stays on track.
  8. r30kk

    THR I made it!

    Have been busy so haven't had a chance to post in awhile. Returned home after only one night stay in hospital. Recovery is on track. PT came to my house today and reviewed my exercises. She also showed me how to lift my leg up onto the bed with a dog leash. I was having a hard time before that...
  9. r30kk

    Bilateral THR Hippy Toonz

    @DrToonz. I really enjoyed reading your posts and am inspired and filled with joy for you. Keep it up !!
  10. r30kk

    THR Shrinkette Has Arrived!

    @shrinkette so glad to hear you are coming along. I will continue to pray for you !
  11. r30kk

    THR My trip down recovery lane...

    Great job! I will look up to you as I recover as well! You should be so proud if yourself!
  12. r30kk

    Just had my final pre-op consult, and...

    Sounds great. Just wanted to make sure you're doing ok.
  13. r30kk

    Just had my final pre-op consult, and...

    @ruelfal can't find your post op post but wanted to let you know am thinking about and praying for you. Hope you are doing great!
  14. r30kk

    THR Broke on through to the recovery side

    @BigDave I am so glad to hear all went well. I said a prayer for you. Looks like we had almost the same experience. Didn't remember a thing. And I have been hydrating but I still have a dry throat. Other than that PT Starts today. Good luck in your recovery!
  15. r30kk

    THR My New Hip

    @scubasteve glad to hear you are doing ok. I will be praying for you. I love your Avatar too.
Back
Top Bottom