THR Shrinkette Has Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes..yes...yes! Good news @ shrinkette...so glad for you and a productive rehab day! You are on your way ! Much love Chrissie xx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Happy to hear about your smiling pancreas Ellen! One less thing to worry about. Hoping that things will get better for you every day.
Cheers Heinz
 
Hi Ellen, I'm over the moon about your positive pancreatic post! Last Saturday I wrote, "I'm sure you'll look back a week from now and be amazed at how far you've come". You were slow getting started, but look at you now!! Cant wait to hear of your progress a week from now - especially hoping you'll have a lot more feeling in your foot by then.
 
Slowly, slowly Ellen, it seems you are making progress - recovery is that marathon we all refer to xx
 
@shrinkette ...So happy to see that things are going so well and that the spot was nothing more than....a spot.I love seeing how you are doing, you inspire me daily to do better at anything I attempt, thanks for that!! I pray that everything continues the upward and onward trend. Constantly thinking of you my friend.
 
Hi @shrinkette I'm so very glad that your foot is Improving and that you are doing better

I'm just adding my support and letting you know you are in my thoughts and prayers
 
Ellen I am so sorry for your ordeal. Wouldn't it be something if complications were nonexistent? It sounds as though things are getting better. Sending you good thoughts. <3
 
Are you Ok? Hoping you are getting stronger my friend.....:SUNsmile:
 
@shrinkette Words alone can not express how much I enjoyed your encouragement during my recovery.(and still enjoy them during my recovery) Let us know when you get a new date and my prayers are with you.
 
@shrinkette HALLELUJAH!!!! SO glad that spot was nothing. I'm sure that had worried you a LOT -- it would have had me hysterical with worry.

How's the foot doing today? And your cement leg?

I went to the acupuncturist again today. It is helping a lot. Glad he is on my insurance plan -- I can have a total of 20 visits a year with a $15 co-pay. I was surprised the plan covers acupuncture, but it's great. Have you ever tried acupuncture? Years ago I thought it was all hooey, but got badgered into trying it for carpal tunnel. It helped a lot and now I am a firm believer. My neighbor says it is all in my head, but I don't think so -- and if it is all in my head, so what? I don't care how it works, just that it helps my back pain.

Sending lots of love and prayers and good thoughts for healing,

Love,

Milli
 
@shrinkette Is an MRI the one where you have to be in a tube thing? I don't know if I'd be able to do that or not. I have a bit of claustrophobia and I'd probably freak. Or they'd have to sedate me, I guess. Ever since I was a little girl I have had the horrors about being buried alive -- not even sure where it came from, no TV back then and no scary movies or anything and we lived sort of in the middle of nowhere. Maybe I overheard grownups talking or something on the radio ("Inner Sanctum" comes to mind, my parents used to listen to it and my sis and I would sneak over by the door and try to listen). Once about 25 years ago we went to Carlsbad Caverns and I totally freaked -- big panic attack with horrible hyperventilation and they had to get me out of there. Embarrassing -- we were with a tour and I just suddenly fell apart.
 
@shrinkette , just checking on your progress and I am very pleased how well you are doing. So glad you are starting to see results. Keep up the great work!
 
@shrinkette Sorry, I didn't get an alert that you had posted a question. I could bend my knee during the "tree trunk" period, but it wasn't easy. I was able to walk and shower, but the leg was so heavy that it was exhausting. Did lots of resting and icing for almost two months, and then it went away, as did the electrical feelings, gradually.
Hope you are feeling a bit better.
 
@shrinkette How are you coming along now? Two more days under your belt....
Hopefully, very well! We all care!!
 
@shrinkette Sorry, I didn't get an alert that you had posted a question. I could bend my knee during the "tree trunk" period, but it wasn't easy. I was able to walk and shower, but the leg was so heavy that it was exhausting. Did lots of resting and icing for almost two months, and then it went away, as did the electrical feelings, gradually.
Hope you are feeling a bit better.

How does that work? Do you ice the whole leg? When you walked did you find it exhausting?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom