Recent content by Nanners

  1. Nanners

    TKR Second TKR - First had Arthrofibrosis

    Hey Martha! I am now 2 yrs and 5 mos post surgery. I am doing well with my knee replacement. Its not perfect, but it is functional. Last June I had my bad knee (no surgery yet) injected and my ortho said my range had moved to 120 & 5 on the bend. I was quite pleased with that. I still get...
  2. Nanners

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    Well August 30th passed, which was my two year anniversary of my ltkr. I saw my ortho in June to have other knee injected. I left pt with 105 & -15. I am now at 120 and -5, and ortho was very pleased and so was I. Like Jo always said it's never too late for more ROM. I am also officially...
  3. Nanners

    TKR New knee 30th October 2012 - Age 34

    Happy Anniversary to your new knee Shubbles!! I am about 14 mos out, and I still have lots of stiffness. And just recently learned the hard way, to NOT kneel on new knee. It hurts! Glad to hear you are doing well. Hugs!
  4. Nanners

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    This was on my bed, and scared my husband to death, cuz I kinda yelled out. Won't do that again.....from what I hear, not all are able to kneel. I was so surprised a kneel on a bed would hurt so. Hugs!
  5. Nanners

    TKR kneeper's done!

    Kneeper I am 14 mos out from my LTKR and I still get stiff all the time. At my recent 1 year re check I was told this was just going to part of my life. So while some might lose the stiffness, I haven't, and I guess I won't. I can live with the stiffness as its not painful. Just makes my...
  6. Nanners

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    Well I did something bad the other day! I accidently kneeled on my new knee! That sh*t hurt like the dickens, won't do that again. It ticked off my knee for a few days and made it a bit stiff. So reminder to self "No kneeling on new knee!" I know some can kneel, but I learned that's not...
  7. Nanners

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    Martha I don't think the shots would really do anything for the new knee. At least that's what the doc led me to believe. I do get some swelling sometimes in the new knee along with the stiffness, but I do hope that it goes away sometime. But like Nightquilter said, its obvious this is not...
  8. Nanners

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    Well on Monday I had my one year check up (late), but all looks good. The doc did say that the stiffness more than likely will always be around. I guess that's okay, it doesn't hurt, but that stiffness does get a bit old sometimes. KathyH guess we will just have to live with our occasional...
  9. Nanners

    TKR Not sure how to feel...

    Yep I think we will have to live with wierd little things after our knee replacements, but it is better than it was, thats for sure! Hugs!
  10. Nanners

    TKR Brownie's Good, Bad, & Uglies

    Hugs again Brownie! I am so sorry for all this trauma in your life. Will continue to keep you in my prayers. Hugs!
  11. Nanners

    TKR Not sure how to feel...

    Congratulations on your one year! Good job!
  12. Nanners

    TKR Brownie's Good, Bad, & Uglies

    Oh Marianne I am so so sorry for all this mess. Sending you bunches and bunches of healing hugs your way. This is why I am so scared to do my other one. So sorry! xoxo
  13. Nanners

    TKR Brownie's Good, Bad, & Uglies

    I agree with Jamie, I think after you fell, you really need to see the doctor. Better safe than sorry at this point! Gentle hugs!
  14. Nanners

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    Hey Lisa, good to hear from you! I am so glad we became recovery buddies! We both didn't have stellar recoveries, but we did it, sliding in sideways. LOL Hope life is treating you well! xoxo Hugs!
  15. Nanners

    TKR Brownie's Good, Bad, & Uglies

    Sending some healing hugs your way! Hope you are healing well and your pain decreasing. Hugs!
Back
Top Bottom