Guest viewing is limited

TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear from you Jess @ladyj and so good to hear you are doing really well. A very healthy and happy New Year to you xxx
 
Well August 30th passed, which was my two year anniversary of my ltkr. I saw my ortho in June to have other knee injected. I left pt with 105 & -15. I am now at 120 and -5, and ortho was very pleased and so was I. Like Jo always said it's never too late for more ROM. I am also officially retired now. My disability was approved in April of this year and life is fairly good now. Hugs all!
 
Great update Nanners! I suspect it is a benchmark when our anniversaries come and go without much thought about the relief they have given us! Happy retirement! I find I am busier now than ever!
 
Great update Nanners! Keep up the good work, and congrats! I hope you stay in touch!

Be well,

Dawn
 
@KathyH great to see a post from you! I hope things have been going well! I have been thinking about you as I pick out a dress and shoes for my sons wedding in October!

Be well,

Dawn
 
Thank you Dawn @Dhare63. You'll have to let us see some pics of your son's wedding. An exciting time for you.

I must get round to doing my two year report, which was on 22 August. I hope you are doing okay?

xxx
 
I do try, Dawn, lol. But time goes so quickly and you know how you mean to do things and don't get round to doing them as much as you would like. Glad all is well with you and I look forward to seeing some wedding photos xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom