Recent content by maggie may

  1. maggie may

    TKR On the road to recovery

    Hi everyone I wanted to pop in and give regards. I know there are many who have joined in the few weeks I have been absent so I will tell you all that you will get through this. It gets better once you get past that initial 4-6 weeks. Just don't overdo it no matter what anybody tells you because...
  2. maggie may

    TKR On the road to recovery

    Thanks so much crystal and Lee and Kerry. All of you. I am having heart problems and undergoing tests etc. best thoughts!!!
  3. maggie may

    TKR On the road to recovery

    I just wanted to tell you all that I am going to leave the forum for awhile while I take care of my other health issues. It has been a pleasure and I wish you all the very best in your recoveries!!! Maggie May Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. maggie may

    TKR On the road to recovery

    Thank you all so much. As it turns out I won't be having the jaw surgery yet because my doctors would not approve it because of my heart condition. It appears it has worsened since TKR. Anyway. I will take Meds and have tests and see what's what. Positive energy to all of you!!! Love to you...
  5. maggie may

    TKR I think I'm doing OK!

    To you too Kerry. You sound so good!!
  6. maggie may

    What Are YOU Thankful For?

    My husband first and foremost and my brother Brad. My mother. My cats, all of them through the years. All of my friends. And my new friends Lee and Crystal on this forum as well as everyone else on this forum!! Bless you all!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. maggie may

    TKR The Knee Team journey begins!

    Be gentle with yourself Be compassionate with yourself You will recover and do great!!! Best thoughts! Ice elevate rest
  8. maggie may

    TKR On the road to recovery

    Thanks to all of you! I feel so alone much of the time except for my wonderful husband and having your comments means more than I can say. :thankyou:
  9. maggie may

    TKR Pain and good support system

    Glad you are on the right track. Take care!!
  10. maggie may

    TKR I think I'm doing OK!

    Kerry, I am so happy for your progress!! And sense of accomplishment!! It is quite a feat and you should feel very proud. When you get a chance pls read my on the road to recovery thread latest. MM :dancy:
  11. maggie may

    TKR On the road to recovery

    Thanks lee! :thankyou:
  12. maggie may

    TKR On the road to recovery

    Well, my jaw surgery has been postponed. Neither my GP nor cardiologist would approve it due to these new heart findings. I am on new Meds and will have more heart test soon. Sigh! I have something called diastolic heart failure, tachycardia and valve issues. :-( Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. maggie may

    TKR Does it make any difference by using quad sparing TKR procedure

    You may very well be overdoing it at PT. I really backed off and benefited from it. If you are having a bad reaction to PT afterward that should tell you your knee is angry!!!
  14. maggie may

    TKR A New Chapter Begins

    Sending you energy and healing!!!! Take care , Crystal
  15. maggie may

    TKR The Knee Team journey begins!

    First of all you need to manage your pain and if that means Percocet then take it!!!!!!! In the meantime I would suggest stool softeners to help with constipation. I take 2 in am and 2 in pm. I also take an herbal laxative to help move things along. And Dulcolax suppositories are great. But you...
Back
Top Bottom