Hello dear friends; Saturday - tears all day. Sunday - quiet & gentle day. Monday - I feel like I've turned a corner. Grocery shopping, a couple of business messages, lunch out - all with the help of my darling daughter. I came home feeling elated that, at last, I was beginning to feel human again. Had rehab gym physio Monday, home PT yesterday; did some laundry yesterday & worked on computer for about 4 hrs (on & off). And today - I've been (again with the assistance of my daughter) to a dance concert which 2 of my granddaughters were performing in. 3 hrs for the concert - knee was stiff when I was leaving the building but soon loosened up & I could walk reasonably well with my best friend - the wheelie walker! I'm back at the computer doing some more work & will have a rest shortly. Knee gets stiff when I sit, but a little heel sliding before I stand up helps a lot! Still using the walker outdoors & stick sometimes indoors - sometimes nothing at all indoors. Don't get me wrong......I'm not going gangbusters - I'm doing everything slowly & gently & very carefully, but, at last, I'm happy again. I appreciate more than you can know the encouragement & support this forum & those on it have given to me. It is a long road, a long hard road at times, but it does get better, little by little, then suddenly you notice it doesn't hurt as much anymore, things are a bit easier, you have a bit more endurance, and best of all - you can walk!