Hiya Coppers you seem to be forging ahead. Well done lass. Re.me I will post on my thread.in full. Kim I know Seahouses really well its grand there. Nae getting stuck on Holy Island now, I mean what numpty would do that.......
Legin THR Sep 14
So chortling, and good grief lass are you taking PhD in ooooopsie. Hmmmmmm now does your friend know about your oooooopsieness, because could some accident happen to it. Say for example you were getting rid of cobwebs on a ladder overstretched fell grabbed hold of nearest thing, picture and it...
Whoot I'm ahead of you, several trips to online purchasing and two no three trips to the shops. I must admitt after first visit to shops next time I wore my steel toe caps to protect my foot and toes
Legin THR Sep 14
Yes to song, also yes levels of stamina sure tested. I don't think the chap I look after or his wife would be impressed with my zzzzzzzzzz
Legin THR Sep 14
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.