Recent content by Kylesh

  1. Kylesh

    Class of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Hippies

    Hi Chris @zauberflöte -- Happy Belated Birthday to that hip. I also forgot about mine - have just been getting on with life. Let me know when you have the other one done and I'll come back and take you on some more virtual kayak trips :-)
  2. Kylesh

    Class of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Hippies

    Hippy Anniversary!!! -- Hope the x-ray machine cooperates soon
  3. Kylesh

    THR zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!

    I am doing well....in fact, it was by chance I took a look at this page before I left to go kayaking today and saw where you were going to the Cape and I remembered all the conversations we had about kayaking and then we took those virtual trips when we were on here two years ago recovering...
  4. Kylesh

    THR zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!

    Hi!! Are you going to put those kayaks in the water at the Cape?
  5. Kylesh

    Class of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Hippies

    Hippy Anniversary to me, hippy anniversary to me, hippy anniversary........ Just popped in to say hi and invite you all to my hippy anniversary virtual party. Today my hip turns 2 and like some toddlers tries to act up occasionally, but for the most part is well behaved.
  6. Kylesh

    THR Running after hip replacement.

    Gosh...I hope there is not a problem with running, I just finished 3 miles, 3 very slow miles, but miles none the less. Actually, I don't tell people I run, I tell them I slog.....(slow jog). Funny how different each OS is when it comes to running. I had my left hip replaced in April 2013 and...
  7. Kylesh

    THR zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!

    WOw - you sure have a lot on your plate. I don't get by here much anymore either -- I understand what you mean by it is a time hog. Best of luck to you with selling the house and I hope to see you next year close to our 2 years "Hippy Birthdays" maybe by then we will have found ByGosh.
  8. Kylesh

    THR zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!

    @zauberflöte Hi.....hope all is going well. I seem to remember seeing something about you moving? I tried to find the post, but sometimes me and technology do not get along. Can you believe it has been over a year already, seems like it was not that long ago we were taking imaginary kayak...
  9. Kylesh

    One Year On

    Hi All, Nice to see so many 1 year Anniversary's. Mine was 3 April and I celebrated by doing a ROC Race in Atlanta on the 5th (think 5K meets the game show Wipe out). In the past year, I have been kayaking, hiking, biking and even completed a 1/2 marathon. So as the others have said, for all...
  10. Kylesh

    Class of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Hippies

    Kylesh - Hippy Anniversary!!! One year ago today I got my new hip and started the rollercoaster ride to recovery. Best wishes for those starting your own recovery and those still taking the rollercoaster ride.
  11. Kylesh

    THR Kylesh is Kayaking Again

    BeckyR I love you avatar, words that are truly needed during the recovery process. As for pictures, I do have some, I will have to look at them and see if there are any worth posting. After all they were taken by my DH, you know the same one that turned our short bike ride into a 33 mile...
  12. Kylesh

    THR Kylesh is Kayaking Again

    LeeApril26 There has been so much flooding lately, the one on the TV could have been from anywhere. We were very fortunate, we have an easement behind the house and we were holding our breath and while it came close, it did not breech the wall, others we not so lucky. Funny you would mention...
  13. Kylesh

    THR Kylesh is Kayaking Again

    Poppet With regard to the hip, I have to agree. I would be amiss if I did not say a big thank you to the administrators and of course my hippy friends on this forum. Now all I have to get the knee to stop acting up and I will be all set. My MRI list chondrosis of the lateral trochlea...
  14. Kylesh

    THR Kylesh is Kayaking Again

    ByGosh any zauberflöte I got my orders to move......I start my new job in Georgia on 6 October.
  15. Kylesh

    THR zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!

    zauberflöte all that activitiy...The thought of shopping wears me out.
Back
Top Bottom