Guest viewing is limited

THR zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zauberflöte, I cannot visit BoneSmartLand without visiting your thread to see if you've been able to post.
Thank you for being such a huge support to so many of us. Hope to hear a good report from you when you are able, but understand that Life has claimed your time ... which of course is how it should be. Take care.
 
Hi zauberflöte...just popping in to say hello! I see you were back on the Cape again. I'm hoping to take a trip out there next summer with the kids and visit family. How are wedding plans coming along? And how is your youngest son doing? All is well here, super busy but going good. Harvest has started so it's always extra running and long days. But soon it will be done and we will settle in for the winter. The girls are hoping for lots of snow and are tuning up their snowmobiles already! Take care my friend!
 
Chris, I thought I would drop by and say HI. I do hope that you had a very good day and got to be with the family. Take care my friend. Tashia
 
@zauberflöte - hi there Chris, hope you can drop by our BS NYE online party - I have started a thread in the social room... hugs xx
 
[Bonesmart.org] zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!
Hope you and yours have had a wonderful Christmas holiday with lots of family fellowship and sharing of gifts and lots of good food to eat.


I’ll be looking for you at the BoneSmart annual New Year’s Party. It’s been a very eventful year for most of us---and will be a very eventful year coming up for others of us looking forward to surgery in the new year.


Remember to bring food and drink to share---and pictures are always appreciated and loads of fun to share.


SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!!!!!
[Bonesmart.org] zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!
bottomshollow
 
Happy New Year! Hope all is well with you and your family.
 
Happy New Year and may this year be the best. Take care and do keep warm. Love, Tashia
 
@zauberflöte Hi.....hope all is going well. I seem to remember seeing something about you moving? I tried to find the post, but sometimes me and technology do not get along. Can you believe it has been over a year already, seems like it was not that long ago we were taking imaginary kayak trips and wondering when life would return to our new normal. I am back to running on a regular basis and have taken up water aerobics and found out that I love being in the water as much as I love being on the water in my kayak. I moved from the St Louis area to GA as I had planned, with all the cuts backs I am lucky to have found a new job here closer to family. I still have nto heard anything from @ByGosh I hope she is doing well, see that you popped over and cleaned the porch. Oh well, need to get busy -- still have boxes that need to be unpacked, seems like a never ending project -- no I am not slow, we rented when we got here and just moved in to a home we purchased a few weeks ago.

Take Care ....
 
@everybody-- wait!!!!! I posted here on May 21 or 22!!!!!! Where'd it GO?????? Um, maybe that was in the Class of 2013 thread?
@Kylesh hey!!!!! Wow, you are running again-- good for you! I would love to try, but have been forbidden to make a daily habit of it. PA said, "not, like, 30 minutes a day". So, as I get into shape, maybe 10 minutes every other day, you think?:snork:
Yes, we were talking moving, and have finally dood the deed. Rented a house for us and at-home-still son a month ago. So we are no longer 100 miles away from church/family/office/gigs, instead we are now 100 miles away from the house that needs much work before we put it on the market! We are surrounded by walls of boxes: DH hoards old books and college projects, and I have a collection of 20+ years of three SF magazines. What, me hoard? Nope, only him:rotfl: I had hoped the cats would amuse themselves by playing king o the mountain, but they don't.

My older son is getting married in less than a month, so I have attended a dance coaching session to learn the mother-son dance. Yikes!! Ballet and contradance and a lifetime of professional music do not prepare one for The Rumba as led by somebody who has rhythm but no sense of where "one two three four" actually lies in the music.:loll:I am practising like crazy to be able to follow him, but my sister advised me to pull the "if you want us to look good on Youtube, you have to do it my way because-I'm-the-mom" card!!

So-- leftover aches and pains notwithstanding, all is well! I'm on here for a little while but will ahve to drop off again-- too much that I'm not getting done while I play here:nah:It is so good to hear from you, and I hope all our kayak trips last summer will inspire others!! :)
 
WOw - you sure have a lot on your plate. I don't get by here much anymore either -- I understand what you mean by it is a time hog. Best of luck to you with selling the house and I hope to see you next year close to our 2 years "Hippy Birthdays" maybe by then we will have found ByGosh.
 
Hi @zauberflöte

You said you like Johnny Depp!

[Bonesmart.org] zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!


That's actually my son dressed up as Jack Sparrow at a fancy dress weekend. They went to a nightclub and uproar occurred. All the young girls wanted their pic taken with him. His partner was less than impressed...what does she expect? Xxx

He's the only one of the three that's taken after me in colouring and extrovert behaviour xxx

I hope you like this xxx
 
Hi @zauberflöte Chris!

So tell us how the wedding and mother-son dance went!! It's been a while since your hip was done and it's great that you've gone back to regular life -- time flies!! :flwrysmile:

Take care,
Cardie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom