Recent content by Kansas Teacher

  1. Kansas Teacher

    Revision TKR Wberry knee is up<

    @NAUChick , I live in Wichita and have heard only good things about Dr. Pappademos too. I would have probably used him if my doctor daughter hadn't so strongly recommended the doctor in the Kansas City area, which also turned out to be a good decision for me. I think you'll be in good hands!
  2. Kansas Teacher

    Revision TKR Wberry knee is up<

    @wberry , I'm so sorry this saga continues. I was so in hopes your second surgery would fix things. It does sound like your doctor is working hard to find a solution. @NAUChick , I had my knee replacement (about 18 months ago) in a surgery center but not the one in Wichita, even though I live...
  3. Kansas Teacher

    Revision TKR Wberry knee is up<

    I am really sorry to hear this @wberry. I was so in hopes that the revision would solve your problems. Please don't give up though. Keep looking for answers -- the right one is bound to be out there somewhere. Roxie
  4. Kansas Teacher

    TKR PolarBear60's Stryker Triathalon Journey (Right)

    I rarely get on anymore but just did and read your remarkable update -- you are doing so well! Glad to hear that this second knee is now behind you and you have mobility to look forward to in the future!
  5. Kansas Teacher

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    Hope all went well. I'll be waiting word on a successful surgery!
  6. Kansas Teacher

    Revision TKR Wberry knee is up<

    I hope you can get things taken care of and move on with life pain free. Next time I check in on you, I'll be hoping for better news. Hang in there -- it sounds like you are getting close to being pain-free. Roxie
  7. Kansas Teacher

    TKR PolarBear60's Stryker Triathalon Journey (Right)

    Glad you made it to the other side. That hospitalist doesn't know who he's dealing with!
  8. Kansas Teacher

    TKR PolarBear60's Stryker Triathalon Journey (Right)

    Best of luck tomorrow, Jean. I'll try to check in more often to see how you're doing!
  9. Kansas Teacher

    Revision TKR Wberry knee is up<

    @wberry, I don't get on very often anymore since I had my one-year knee birthday on May 1 and have been just getting on with things. But I like to check back every so often and see how my friends are doing. I'm so sorry to hear that you are still struggling with your knee. Have you called the...
  10. Kansas Teacher

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    What a bummer, Ann. I'm so sorry to hear this. Keeping you in thoughts and prayers, Roxie
  11. Kansas Teacher

    TKR Getting my Life back on May 1

    I hope people read it and pay attention, Josephine. Taking it slow and easy sure worked for me. Roxie
  12. Kansas Teacher

    TKR Getting my Life back on May 1

    Oh @KarriB , I couldn't be happier for you! You'll love retirement. I have time to do my hobbies, walk, spend time with grandkids, travel and its all wonderful. You'll love it -- wish I lived close enough to come to your retirement party! All is well here even though I've been pretty bad...
  13. Kansas Teacher

    TKR The Odyssey of My Newfangled Knee

    I haven't been on here for such a long time and just logged in to see if I recognize anyone anymore. I am so very sorry that you are still having problems. Hopefully, a resolution will be forthcoming. Blessings.
  14. Kansas Teacher

    TKR Getting my Life back on May 1

    @KarriB , it would be about a 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive so it would be inconvenient. @PolarBear60 , I am going to message you right now. Roxie
  15. Kansas Teacher

    TKR Getting my Life back on May 1

    No, @KarriB , no dementia as far as I, or my sisters, can tell. I wish they could get it figured out and I wish I could convince her to travel to Omaha to see another doctor. Roxie
Back
Top Bottom