Recent content by hapiheylo

  1. hapiheylo

    TKR What a ride......

    Thank you, you are my inspiration.
  2. hapiheylo

    Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

    Hope things go well with Norm. Sheesh sometimes life is tough, I know you would just like some peace. No more Dr's for just a little while.
  3. hapiheylo

    TKR What a ride......

    I went to see my OS yesterday and for once I got good news. I no longer have to use the walker, have graduated to a cane, heck it's only been a year. A new experience for me OS gave me a big hug! Wow that was so nice. He is so pleased with the outcome of all these surgeries. He had me walk...
  4. hapiheylo

    TKR Need Help and Encouragement, please...

    The journal is a great idea!! I hope you are doing better now. I had a really bad OS, changed, and now I have someone who actually listens.
  5. hapiheylo

    TKR Debbie1954

    Wow, what a wonderful story, I want to be just like you. Take care and enjoy life.
  6. hapiheylo

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Natalie, So sorry your knee is giving you trouble. With luck your OS will figure things out and you will be on the road to a pain free knee. Linda
  7. hapiheylo

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    My experience was about the same as Jackie's. Home PT now, however still using walker, doc says he wants me to go slow. Well it's only been a year since my 1st surgery. Just do what you can do Nanners. Be careful and enyoy life.
  8. hapiheylo

    TKR What a ride......

    Thanks Tashia & Fernie, I am doing my best. I try to stay up beat, especially here. However, I have had some bad emotionally times. Been down as far as one can go. But, now I see the light (at the end of the tunnel). When I come here I know I will leave with a smile on my face, and the...
  9. hapiheylo

    TKR Hello from the UK!

    Like you I couldn't sleep, I finally talked to my doc, the best thing for me. He had me take Ambien, took a couple of days to get used to, very vivid dreams. I am sleeping well, and is making a big difference in my recovery. I was hesitant too, will only take them until I can tire normally.
  10. hapiheylo

    Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

    All this snow talk is making me cold! But, what caught my attention is that the discussion was about real life. It's so nice to share different things. I am in Utah right now, and we have had plenty of snow, very cold, and the air is awful. Can't wait until the doc lets me go back to sunny...
  11. hapiheylo

    TKR What a ride......

    I learned a lesson this past weekend. I have been feeling really good, pain is almost gone, PT is good. So I thought I would try and socialize some. Went to a birthday dinner for my (dad he is 95), then on Sunday went to my nieces house to check out her remodeling and dinner. Had a great...
  12. hapiheylo

    TKR New Knee....Done! 12 days Post Op

    Personally, I think you are pushing it just a little bit. Taking pain meds is as important as your PT. Also use the walker until you feel safe walking with a cane. It is best to take your time and heal correctly tha rush things and have problems later. Good luck, remember listen to your knee.
  13. hapiheylo

    TKR 5 months post op, 45 degrees bend.

    Great advice here, what would we do without our bonrsmart friends?
  14. hapiheylo

    TKR Knee surgery 1/11

    What a story, I can't imagine listening in on my surgery. You are a brave person. In my humble opinion most of us are not really prepared for this surgery. The pain is worse than expected, and who imagined we would stare PT a few short hours after surgery. You seem to be doing well, time...
  15. hapiheylo

    TKR Hello from the UK!

    Hey Mutley, you asked how I was doing. I can't believe how well I am progressing. It has only been 4 weeks since my last surgery and I am progressing well. I have come to some conclusuons, my surgeon is wonderful, I think he really took his time doing the surgery and made sure he did...
Back
Top Bottom