Guest viewing is limited

MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a lot of computery things, Nat - it's really easy when you know how! Take a look at this site. Explains it beautifully!

Alternatively, do a search for Snipping Tool in your version of Windows and follow those directions. That's even easier than doing a screen shot using PrtSc (as above).
Thanks so much I will do it first thing in the morning xx
 
Thanks everyone I will give it a go in the morning before we leave,it's the first time Ive looked forward to in a long time and spending some time with my brother and his family and best friend and her family is really special to me :)
 
oh my goodness I have been trying all week to get these darn scans online and it won't let me!!!
Everytime i SCREEN CAPTURE It only does one image when there are over 40 on the page what am I doing wrong!!
 
oh my goodness I have been trying all week to get these darn scans online and it won't let me!!!
Everytime i SCREEN CAPTURE It only does one image when there are over 40 on the page what am I doing wrong!!
Nat, can you just send the disc to Dr. Maale? Burn a copy for yourself and send him the original?
 
I agree with Sonja, burn a copy of the disc for yourself and send the original to Dr. Maale.
So frustrating:hairpulling: to have all these delays.
 
Yes that's fine with me I have the info on my computer so I don't need to keep the original disc anyway :)

Sonja can you send me the postal address please it will be next week before I can send it though as I'm laid up right now as knee is very bad but hubby has Wednesday off next week.
 
Yes that's fine with me I have the info on my computer so I don't need to keep the original disc anyway :)

Sonja can you send me the postal address please it will be next week before I can send it though as I'm laid up right now as knee is very bad but hubby has Wednesday off next week.

Nat I just resent it in private mail. Let me know if you don't receive it! I am so excited :happydance:
 
[Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....
Natalie. Am just waiting on pins and needles to hear the good word from Texas for you. So glad you were finally able to get all your info together to send.

Take care and keep us posted. We care. [Bonesmart.org] It's been a long time.....
 
Nat, can you just send the disc to Dr. Maale? Burn a copy for yourself and send him the original?

Hey, wait, that's what I said earlier! He needs the entire CD along with the the viewer software application. I should get points for saying it first. Screen prints cut and pasted just don't cut it (yes, a pun.) :)
It just shows how brilliant with both are, Sonja. :thumb:

Glad you got it off to the dr, Natalie, things are happening now! Good for you!
 
Hey, wait, that's what I said earlier! He needs the entire CD along with the the viewer software application. I should get points for saying it first. Screen prints cut and pasted just don't cut it (yes, a pun.) :)
It just shows how brilliant with both are, Sonja. :thumb:

Glad you got it off to the dr, Natalie, things are happening now! Good for you!

I'll tell you what Elisea! I will give you FULL credit! You are always so helpful and I really appreciate everything you do! :happydance:
 
I think I have found a way to send the whole thing by email so keep your fingers crossed guys I'm in a dark place at the moment and Dr Maale is the boost I need xx
 
Natalie,
So sorry your knee is giving you trouble. With luck your OS will figure things out and you will be on the road to a pain free knee.
Linda
 
You clever gals....I knew you would find a way!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom