Recent content by Dieter

  1. Dieter

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    Happy New Year Sheryl! More surgery eh? sorry to hear that...I hope this brings relief. I haven't been on BS for ages, but am doing great with my THR...many days I don't even think about it (unless I sit too much then it feels a bit stiff), and can do whatever I want. pheasant hunting has...
  2. Dieter

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    Just checking in to see how you are getting along
  3. Dieter

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    what else are random internet friends for? after stupidly putting off my hip for years, and how my life has improved...in so many ways...I pretty OK with encouraging folks not to live with pain if they don't have too...good luck and I'll swing back by the end of the month for an update on your...
  4. Dieter

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    Do it...just do it!
  5. Dieter

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    Hey @Me2 , still not interested in jumping out of a perfectly good airplane...I celebrated my year anniversary by playing a couple of games of basketball, it felt great! I was very rusty, but moved well, (DW was non too pleased when she saw me take my BB shoes out of the gym bag...) the only...
  6. Dieter

    Happy Hip-A-Versary

    Happy Hippy Anniversary! I actually played basketball this week to celebrate! first time in over a year, and I feel great. So glad I got it done. Hope all are well!
  7. Dieter

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    not sure why your posts randomly show up in my email, but sometimes they do, so Hello and Happy Anniversary!!!!!! sorry about your back, but glad the hips are treating you right! So I'm not at my one year yet, but we are headed to Colorado tomorrow for some spring skiing (first try on the...
  8. Dieter

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    Hey @Lmflora @Me2 @MajorHeidi , good to here from you, I've not been around BS much, an occasional lurking, but that is it. I started a new job in November and it has be a big change for us, a good change, but still much different. I am happy to report the hip is 99.9%...I hike, bike, swim...
  9. Dieter

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    Good Lord Dear Sally...your book keeps getting longer...I am sorry for your struggles...Peace and prayers
  10. Dieter

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    Sheryl @Me2, I'd not checked in with BS for ages, wow you sound Great!!!! I am so happy for you! I know your horses (as well as your husband) are thrilled for you to be back in the saddle. if you dance or ride through Oklahoma give me a shout! Things are great here. physically I am as good as...
  11. Dieter

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    Prayers to you Dear Sally....I trust your DD got a special reward for her bravery!
  12. Dieter

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    See....I knew you were/are a rock star...
  13. Dieter

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    Dear Sheryl, I meant to check in before now, but have been very busy with a big job change (good one-I can PM you with details if you wish). I did think about your surgery last Wednesday and again Saturday morning while I was out for a long ride. Your thread for round 2 is soooo...
  14. Dieter

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    So glad to hear form you Dear Sally, I rarely stop by BS anymore, but do have posts from a few threads linked to my email. I had hoped you were doing well and just to darn busy to post here. Keep up the recovery and let us know when to look for that book! Peace Dieter
  15. Dieter

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    T-five days Sheryl! Rock on my friend, you've got this!
Back
Top Bottom