Recent content by Cindy knits

  1. Cindy knits

    Post Surgery Nausea

    I'm almost 9 weeks out on my right knee and almost 4 weeks for my left. Nausea has been my friend pretty much the whole time....I have lost some weight but this isn't the way I want to do it!!! Sick and tired of being sick and tired! Good luck to YOU!!
  2. Cindy knits

    TKR The Odyssey of My Newfangled Knee

    I still think you have a very positive attitude about the whole thing!
  3. Cindy knits

    TKR The Odyssey of My Newfangled Knee

    I'm sure sorry.....but, I think you're doing fine, not looking at this as a huge obstacle just another bump in the road. You'll look back at this and it won't seem so bad! Hang in there.....we are pulling for you!
  4. Cindy knits

    TKR The Odyssey of My Newfangled Knee

    Good grief....you have had more trouble! I'm so sorry, I hope this is just a teeny setback....no biggie. I just want everything to settle down for you!
  5. Cindy knits

    TKR The Odyssey of My Newfangled Knee

    Well, make sure you loop around and pick me up too....I wanna go!
  6. Cindy knits

    Revision TKR Having my revision tomorrow!

    Well, surgery was Monday and I'm just now feeling up to chatting with you fine folks. Everything went well....they did keep me one additional night. I I just wasn't ready to go home. Finding out that it really IS better to have at least one good knee when doing this! I was pain and nausea...
  7. Cindy knits

    TKR The Odyssey of My Newfangled Knee

    Hey Webmom....checking in with you. I haven't been on here all week and I'm just now feeling up to it. It sounds like little by little, you are getting your life back. Even though you have some bad days....they are mostly good now, right? I think you are doing great...and when you are a legal...
  8. Cindy knits

    TKR My post-op thread

    You poor thing....that's all I can say. Yes....lets get this over with!
  9. Cindy knits

    TKR Here I am with my new left knee

    How did your PT go? Hope they didn't work you too hard and it went smoothly!
  10. Cindy knits

    TKR I think I'll call her Tahwanda!

    Tiger lily...you sound like you are doing great....everything is coming along. Please keep us up to date! We're pulling for YOU!!!
  11. Cindy knits

    TKR medication management and other stuff

    This is not an easy thing to go through. I fight plenty of moments when I'm on the edge of tears....please know you're not alone and we are here for you! Please check in often....we will get through the it!
  12. Cindy knits

    Revision TKR Having my revision tomorrow!

    Thanks you guys....I'm not one bit afraid of the surgery. It's the recovery that scares the life out of me.
  13. Cindy knits

    TKR The Odyssey of My Newfangled Knee

    Well, I really can't put it off any longer. I should have done it years ago because now, my right leg is longer, throwing my gait off and it's causing problems with my back and hips. My husband has said for years that watching me walk hurts him! My left leg is pretty darn bowed so they will...
  14. Cindy knits

    Revision TKR Having my revision tomorrow!

    Hi guys....I have been progressing very well. Some days better than others but all in all. I'm doing fine. I struggle with getting overwhelmed and a bit blue but even that seems better. But now, I'm getting ready to have my left knee done on Monday. I sometimes wonder what I've gotten...
  15. Cindy knits

    TKR 7 yrs out bilateral tkr

    I'm sooooo thinking of you.....I had right knee revision 6-22 and left will be done next Monday. I guess if you can do it....I can do it! Good luck my friend!
Back
Top Bottom