Recent content by chaseyboy

  1. chaseyboy

    TKR Roller Coaster Ride Number 2

    Oh Donna I know this is hard....just take those meds.......Major surgery is not fun and that is what you had MAJOR!!!!!!!! You know the routine.....This first week will by no means be fun....Meds and Ice. You will get there Girl I know you will...Just keep asking for the meds,,,,, you know as...
  2. chaseyboy

    TKR Roller Coaster Ride Number 2

    :wowspring::yes!::happydance::yay:....now:sleeep:
  3. chaseyboy

    TKR Roller Coaster Ride Number 2

    I hope you are resting....can't wait to hear from you sweetie...Thinking of you all day,,,Be well...xo
  4. chaseyboy

    Right Hip now Left Knee WEEEE!!

    Hey You!!!! Thinking about you all the time.....So glad to hear everything is ready to go....You'll do fine I know you will....I hope your keeping yourself busy....Look ...your a pro at this replacement stuff....lol...with all our new parts when we are 90 we will be running...
  5. chaseyboy

    THR Riding the Recovery Roller Coaster

    Oh yeah baby!!!!! Hope the Nov date is for real..... thinkin about you.....always........xo.....You will start the new year off....and maybe running????LOL...bet you will...talk soon girl....enjoy the falling leaves.....my favorite time of year.....:SUNsmile: all will be well real...
  6. chaseyboy

    THR Riding the Recovery Roller Coaster

    OH geez and I have been thinking about you.... You will be home for Turkey.......:flwrysmile: I'll be in touch..... Relax and rest up......Alot ahead of you!!!! .Love you>>>>>>:loveshwr:
  7. chaseyboy

    Right Hip now Left Knee WEEEE!!

    Hey you!!!!! See your still busy with bone smart....poor thing with the knee....The new year coming will be a good one for you...Putting all this behind you...your strong...will be a piece of cake....yeah they say the knee is harder but I wonder???? You'll be fine....I just was hit with a flu...
  8. chaseyboy

    THR Riding the Recovery Roller Coaster

    Hello Friend!!! So glad to hear that that hip is treating you good. I can do everything Donna...I don't think of my hip anymore....Geez its so nice to live a normal life free of pain. Its wonderful..:yay: The only thing that I experience is like when you bend down on both knees ..like if you...
  9. chaseyboy

    THR Pain in hip after nine years.

    Hey Debbie....I have been gone for awhile but I still like to check in....Whats wrong? I felt sad when I was reading your thread...Debbie go back to your Doctor. We know our bodies and we know if something is not right. I have had a wonderful outcome. My leg is still not strong. It may never...
  10. chaseyboy

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    Hi Claire....just popping in to say Hello. Not really on much anymore because I FEEL SO GOOD...like I was born with this baby...How about you? All my aches and little pains are gone. The only thing I do have :( is the numbness in my thigh...do you? Saw my Doctor for the last time and he says...
  11. chaseyboy

    Right Hip now Left Knee WEEEE!!

    Omg girl....this year has been one crazy year....I will certainly keep in touch....so sorry about the knee....get it done so you can get back to living....on a brighter side your brothers music was delightful. ...I loved it..I will talk to you soon....don't be nervous....your a strong...
  12. chaseyboy

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    Hey Claire...How are you...I was just thinking ....lol I am forgetting how many weeks out I am...that's how wonderful I feel.....Sure it still feels stiff sometimes....but I can do anything now.....walking... riding my bike.:biking:....all the house stuff that was once a struggle....I*am so...
  13. chaseyboy

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    Hi Claire...just stopping bye...YOU SOUND WONDERFUL.:wowspring:..This is great isn't it....Woo Hoo..:spin:.no more pain...As time goes bye i forget I had the surgery....I can say I am 98%...still sometimes stiff...but it goes away...I have been doing alot of walking....This weekend I am going to...
  14. chaseyboy

    THR Riding the Recovery Roller Coaster

    Oh wonderful news....so exciting...a new hip and a new home....Feeling awesome...I think I could walk 100 miles.....lol....but I won't....A new beginning....there's no place like home.........:loveshwr:
  15. chaseyboy

    THR Pain in hip after nine years.

    @Dmcfad2..Nah...you are doing fine really....My thigh is somewhat sore.....Is you hip pain gone????? I do believe these aches and pains are from the surgery....My goodness we had our hip joint taken out. Think about it......I to am amazed at these people who are running around 3 weeks after...
Back
Top Bottom