Guest viewing is limited

THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronchitis, ugh! All the horrible coughing, and then the risk of bruised ribs as well! Sure hope you are soon over it, Claire.

Sharon
 
Hope the back to work goes OK on Monday Claire & that your bronchitis is getting better.... Xxxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Hi Claire, @MajorHeidi, sorry to hear about the bronchitis :( Hope you're resting up for back to work Monday. Schools out so I'm off until end of August-what a different summer this is. I have so much energy and I'm doing so many things that I had given up before THR. Be well-Joyce


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Hope all is ready to go (and bronchitis is gone!) for your return to work ---- Wow! Hard to imagine how far we've all come in the past three months! The difference in our lives. Thank you for taking so much of your time for keeping us all on the positive side -- and chasing us back when we strayed. I'm sure your work will be glad to have you back!
 
Thanks for the good health wishes @sharonslp @teakea66 @Hoppy Nanny @Me2 !!
My bronchitis is almost all gone. About 95% good!

Looking forward to work on Monday. Its weird having been off for so long; feel retired.
But, must stay working to keep health bennies.

Everyone have good healing, and happy times.
 
Good to hear you are doing better. Hope all goes well back to work.
 
Hey Major! Well, all the fun is over and life marches on. I have businesses that I own, so I can just come and go when I feel like it. I notice when I go into the office it wears me out very quickly. There is adrenaline and stress just walking into workspace - I'm sure you know all this but just remember to leave if you become tired. Best wishes back at work...
 
Hope your first day back at work went ok Claire.....been thinking about you! X


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Looking for your back to work report Claire. I am so hoping all went well!
 
Hey Major, wanting a report about working again, hope all is well. You are swimming, and I am not so you doing great by me, LOL...
 
@Hoppy Nanny @HippyHelen @waterman1 @Me2
Thanks for checking on me and my back to work days !!
So far, so good....
I have been taking a quarter mile or a half mile walk every 90 minutes or so.
I work out of the house, so I manage to my schedule quite a bit and can do that.
It helps to not sit too long at a time.
Also, walking around indoors while on a conference call.

I did decide that I need to call Phys Therapy tomorrow and defer out my remaining 11 visits maybe
by 6 weeks or so. That will be something to look forward to later perhaps after the pool closes for
Labor Day.
I will add 1 hour to go to the pool tomorrow (yay!) and stick it in my schedule somehow. Lunch perhaps?
:swim:
 
Sounds like a plan to me and you are doing great! I cannot sit for very long, my hip burns a little. A half mile walk sounds like someone from outer space to me, LOL. I cannot wait to get to that point soon..
 
Hi Claire....just popping in to say Hello. Not really on much anymore because I FEEL SO GOOD...like I was born with this baby...How about you? All my aches and little pains are gone. The only thing I do have :( is the numbness in my thigh...do you? Saw my Doctor for the last time and he says hmmm the feeling should come back..I wonder?? If not i'm not going to fret. I rode my bike today for 4 miles YAH!!!!!!:yay: I really can' t complain for I have my life back....and pain free...I will take this!!!! I hope you are feeling awesome to...It does take awhile but it does happen...You wake up and don't even think about that surgery. I hope you are enjoying your summer...Remember.....Life is good..xoxoxox:SUNsmile:
 
JoAnn @chaseyboy Good to hear how awesome you are doing!
Well, my numbness is all gone. I do still have some stiffness on standing up. Hope that goes away soon, like
yours has!
Happy to hear you are enjoying your bike and the Summer! :biking:
I am trying to go to the pool each day for an hour.
Back at work this week. All is just fine with that. Yay!

And, agreed "Life is Good".
Glad we did this!!!!
 
@chaseyboy I am experiencing that numbness as well but I am just under 3 weeks since surgery. Very hopeful to get back to life.
 
@MajorHeidi, you are doing well and back to work. Way to go! Glad you are over the bronchitis. Sounds like you are doing all the right things while at work. Best wishes!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom