Recent content by apeach

  1. apeach

    Bilateral THR Doing the double!

    Awesome Andy on your double surgery. Get more Sleep sweetie and prayers for fast recovery. Hope your pain has gotten better. Love your humor @AndyH99 :rotfl:
  2. apeach

    THR Not old yet but getting right hip done.

    Wow you are so creative @Grumpyjoe and I would love to see a picture of your pedestal creation of your TV chair when your well enough. Get lots of R & R and prayers for a speedy recovery. Best wishes :-)
  3. apeach

    Pain and more pain....help

    Prayer for you @topgun for some pain relief. Try to keep your mind off the pain with other things. I try to keep busy reading or maybe if you like word games to keep your mind preoccupied, it might help. God bless. :-)
  4. apeach

    THR Feeling great so far

    Hope your recovery is still going great @gogreen :-)
  5. apeach

    Bilateral THR Doing the double!

    Best wishes AndyH99, love your humor. :-)
  6. apeach

    THR Not old yet but getting right hip done.

    Hi @Grumpyjoe :-) . Hope you are resting and recovering quickley. You definitely prepared yourself before surgery. How is the TV chair pedestal working out for you that you made to make it easier to get in and out of your chair? God Bless
  7. apeach

    THR Doodles51 recovery

    Hope you have a speedy recovery Doodles51. :-)
  8. apeach

    surgery scheduled for tomorrow at 11:00 a.m.

    Hope your doing well @Doodles51 after surgery. :-)
  9. apeach

    Toe nails painted?

    Guess if my son goes back to Australia or N Zealand I'll stay here since hospital rules are more strict. LOL, No I probably would go anyway just to hold a Koalo Bear. :-)
  10. apeach

    THR I made it!

    Speedy recovery sweetie with Prayers and best wishes for you @lexi-mai
  11. apeach

    THR I made it!

    Congrats @Medfordart on new hip. Hope full recovery comes ASAP. Best wishes :-)
  12. apeach

    THR Okay so it's over! 12/17/13

    I am a newbie on site and just saw people putting @ in front of folks member names. OPPS, lets try this again @ dkirk0530. Would like some info on docs in W GA area. Sounds like you have had some great docs that have helped you with hip pain. About to go from cane to walker as pain management is...
  13. apeach

    THR Okay so it's over! 12/17/13

    Wow, I need to get with you on Docs dkirk0530. I am so tired of being in pain in hip and low back. Just getting on this to seek any help with folks in my area. About to go from cane to walker as pain management is not helping. I have had surgery on hands and still in pain so reluctant to do any...
Back
Top Bottom