Recent content by AgilityDog

  1. AgilityDog

    Finger/Thumb CMC arthroplasty: pain relief and healing for my thumb

    May I request some hand arthritis helpful thoughts ? I have bone-on-bone on the left. Right is probably not too far behind. The hand doc is waiting for the endocrinologist to read & digest my parathyroid nuclear scan results. I play piano & harp. I worked hard to strengthen my thumbs so the...
  2. AgilityDog

    THR Hawai'i Healing Hipster

    Aloha my Hippie friends. I had 2 doctor appointments so far this week. (Monday was Costco) Today is baby sitting at my daughter's. Tomorrow is babysitting at my house. I got the results from Tuesday's blood work. :no-fin: I have been a bad patient. :censored: My hole is healing nicely. It is...
  3. AgilityDog

    THR Recovery from Anterior THR with robotic assist

    Looking at the x-rays makes me feel like our bodies and technology are both so amazing. Onward & Upward!
  4. AgilityDog

    Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

    I think it is Tomorrow now. I hope the OS delivered some good news. I can't wait to be able to take the tape off for the last time. I will check back.
  5. AgilityDog

    THR Weight gain?

    I hope Band Practice is a triangle @naka21 :yay:
  6. AgilityDog

    Hip Infection THR from hell

    My fingers are crossed. Not my legs. :bignono: Not my feet or toes.:no-fin:
  7. AgilityDog

    THR hipster333 is in recovery<

    @Jaycey and @hipster333 . I think perhaps 2days a week of dishes & 2 days a week of hanging out with Grandpa. Jigsaw puzzles. Interview him. Camera. Make a video. Learn about Grandpa's childhood. What he remembers about his parents. I wish I had done that! What about printing out some of the...
  8. AgilityDog

    THR BeBe finally!!!

    @BeBe I love your plan. I bet you don't snore any more than I do. My knees hurt no matter how I positioned the pillows. I thought maybe it was just me. I figured I wasn't doing it right. I want to try Hipster 333's stretch. We can compare notes.
  9. AgilityDog

    Hip Infection THR from hell

    Hope the injection is still working!
  10. AgilityDog

    THR hipster333 is in recovery<

    @hipster333 . I forgot about the update on the suture abcess. The floor of the 'hole' seems to be healing up. The floor of the hole is rising up as it heals. Still taking my antibiotics. I wasn't concerned about falling until after the suture abcess. I do feel silly.
  11. AgilityDog

    THR hipster333 is in recovery<

    Oh GOOD @hipster333 . We went to Costco last night, but didn't see you there. It is helpful to hold onto the cart, but Costco can be kinda scary. Stop. Start. Don't run over anyone. People don't even notice the cane. But you sure want it if you are surrounded by a crowd.
  12. AgilityDog

    THR Hernia or stem loosening

    I love those photos. Your BFF is very handsome. Glad the 2 of you have had some quality time together.
  13. AgilityDog

    Revision THR hip replacement gone bad<

    :flwrysmile:Good News. Prayers and watching over you continue.:flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:
  14. AgilityDog

    THR hipster333 is in recovery<

    I hope Monday has treated you well. Tell us all about it, please
  15. AgilityDog

    Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

    I had to go back a page to read about your recent excitement. I have a personal, strong, dislike for Diabetes. I am very glad that your nephew's wife has had such good news following her surgery. Your Dad being home is a blessing too. Hugs. Prayers. Love and Happy Easter blessings for you and...
Back
Top Bottom