THR Hawai'i Healing Hipster

Stopping by to say :hi: @AgilityDog
Hope you had a nice weekend.
Wondering how you're doing?
Wishing you a pleasant week in beautiful Hawaii :SUNsmile:
 
@AgilityDog I meant to send you a message yesterday to wish you happy 8 weeks. Can't believe how quickly the time has gone. Once you get that infection cleared up you'll be right back in the ocean. I bet the swimming is great for recovery. :swim:Can't wait until we can get our pool open--but it will be at least the end of May for us. :boohoo:I'm hoping my ROM will be better than that. How is your mobility overall now?
 
Hi @AgilityDog
Hope all is well and you are filling in the holes in your life!
:curtsey:hope you have a Good weekend.
:SUNsmile:
 
Aloha my Hippie friends. I had 2 doctor appointments so far this week. (Monday was Costco) Today is baby sitting at my daughter's. Tomorrow is babysitting at my house. I got the results from Tuesday's blood work. :no-fin: I have been a bad patient. :censored: My hole is healing nicely. It is getting a little more shallow every day. I discovered that the buckle of the seatbelt likes to jump on top of the hole. There isn't a place around it that does not look red and raw. I even have a blister from the tape. But, my hip doesn't hurt!!
 
Hi @AgilityDog
Consider placing a gel ice pack underneath the seat belt / buckle, and over the portion of your incision that is irritated by the belt, or buckle. It may solve the problem...
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
:hi:
Hey, Hawaii Healing Hipster....How are you?
Missing you around these parts. I hope all is well.
Give us an update on your incision when you're able.
Hoping it's healed by now,
Hugs and best wishes for a great weekend!
@AgilityDog
 
Yeah, A-Dog. Where have you been? Beaching?
Hope all is well with you!:tada:
 
Hey @AgilityDog. Been thinking you have been busy getting back to real life and doing well?
After seeing the volcano eruption on the news, I have thought about whether it has affected you.:) :-) (:
Love an update sometime and hoping all is well with you!
 
Last edited:

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom