Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

@SaraK Oh my stars...I'm being cautioned by the rule-breaker...:rotfl:
And one with an eiditic memory at that!:rotfl:
Now that's just the sweetest.
I'll be super careful and think of you friend. Thanks for caring.:wink:
 
There is a sweet irony in that, isn't there! :rotfl:

But my escapades haven't involved heavy machinery on uneven terrain (if we ignore my George Jetson imitation at PT earlier this week) - just lots of dancing and working out with a cute trainer! :heehee:. And that describes my plans for tonight and tomorrow afternoon.:happyfeet::kitty::catdance::treadmill::upright:
 
Oh @Mojo333 happy to hear nephews wife made it through surgery ok. Praying everyone continues to heal well and you have a good weekend. Hugs
 
Thanks Triple T, @hipster333.
Was certainty harrowing afternoon.
Have to admit she and I not that close, but it is my nephews wife, and my sister's grandchild is only 5 and is a serious mamma's boy.
I was sad for the whole situation and am glad for the prospective outcome.
Will be a subdued Easter at sister's but I'm ON for some relief from MEDICAL drama AND stress!
Hope your weekend is wonderful.
 
@Mojo333 You’ve once again managed to survive three more major happenings in your life in less than a month. There never seems to be a dull quiet moment for you except possibly when you escape with Mojo on Ruby for a ride (and that is scary because it might create yet another catastrophe!). I’m glad the weekend is here for you and hopefully you can relax a bit and enjoy it. Happy Easter!!! :loveshwr:
 
Glad that your nephews wife is on the mend. I hope that you dad and sister are healing well. Enjoy your Easter Weekend
 
Happy Easter to you also, @GrannyC. I'm not about to do anything to hurt myself this weekend...I've seen enough of hospitals this past year!
Have some work to do for half a day and then...and then some quiet outside time.
Hope all is well with you as you near the one year mark!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy

Best wishes to all my bonesmart Peeps!
 
Love the bunny! :loveshwr:

There’s never a dull moment here on the Mojo thread, whew! Glad to hear your family members are on the mend. Enjoy the weather down there, and Happy Easter to you!!
 
I had to go back a page to read about your recent excitement. I have a personal, strong, dislike for Diabetes. I am very glad that your nephew's wife has had such good news following her surgery. Your Dad being home is a blessing too. Hugs. Prayers. Love and Happy Easter blessings for you and your family.
 
Theme for Easter will be...
Rising up
Redemption
Resurrection

Irregardless of religious preferences these are all things that will bring us from where we were, through where we are, and on to where we will be.
Every so grateful for the chance to be a better me today.

After my prophetic dissertation, I encourage myself to be kind and patient.
Too much family in one place today:beg:
 
Thanks for Easter wishes. The day was mostly uneventful:yes!:
No one cried...well, except one little one who didn't get the mostest eggs, but hey, that's life!
I have been doing much better with delegating lifting tasks and have had less lower back issues.
Hips are super happy unless it's cold and it looks like we are over all that.
Wish everyone could be a year down the line...I will be in one month.
Life is good after a THR, or two!:yahoo:
 
Last edited:
My heart hurts for all the health issues going on around your family and stress.... Mega be praying for you all especially the little one. @Mojo333 I am glad many things are resolving
 
Hope your Easter was a good one- with no major dramas.
Now its really time for spring! Yippee!:flwrysmile:
 
Nephew's wife is progressing some...we are hoping she will be able to get home next week.
I am attending funeral for my second dad...long time childhood friend's father just passed away after suffering with Alzheimer's for the last three years. Actually, she and her mother suffered with it. Up until recently, he was happily crazy ...no disrespect...just true. :dubious:
But he rarely slept and was a real rascal.
My BIL bought a Harley Davidson and my sister thinks HE is crazy:)

Gearing up for a long week and I'm hoping all of you are excited about checking out the JRAD conference. The link is still at the end of my signature if you haven't signed up.
I know how much harder my life was trying to navigate life's ups and downs with bad hips.
I can do what I need to do now, get a good nights rest, and am still ever so grateful for my surgery.
Double happy!:yes!:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom