Recent content by 45goingon90

  1. 45goingon90

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    I would agree with the above statement. You are a Unicorn. And you are doing fantastic at moderating your progress! Clapping Hands! I bet your OS will order PT after your next surgery. I think you are correct in thinking he doesn't want to mess with anything until your collapsed one is also...
  2. 45goingon90

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    Cindy...you are making us all look difficult! Now stop being such an overachiever! Just kidding...but seriously .....you are making such amazing progress. Nothing short of miraculous. You rock!!! God is good. I hope you continue to breeze through this journey. Maybe my second one will be easier...
  3. 45goingon90

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    I am so happy to see all of your posts Cindy! You are rockin' this THR stuff! Keep up the speed healing and be careful. The good Lord really has your back!! He's so good and faithful! Love and prayers to continue for you. ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. 45goingon90

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    Oh Cindy! So sorry for your set back. You will be dancing up and down the hall in no time! Take this time to rest up. The journey ahead requires strength. I know you will be terrific again soon. I can't get over how many people are here to cheer you on! I told you that you were a super special...
  5. 45goingon90

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    I found you!!!. Silly me, I've been posting on your other page. I just knew you'd be so happy once it was over! Welcome Bonesmartie!!! It's official! . Rest, ice, rest, pain meds. Soak up all the love and support. You deserve it. Love, hugs and many prayers my friend! Sent from my iPad using...
  6. 45goingon90

    My Journey in Finding the "Right" Surgeon...

    Hope you are doing ok. You made it through the worst part. Sending you big hugs and prayers for an uneventful recovery. Welcome to the official newest "Bonesmartie!" Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  7. 45goingon90

    My Journey in Finding the "Right" Surgeon...

    Blessings on you, your surgeon, and all those around you tomorrow as you get your shiny new hip! You will be so happy very soon! Love and prayers dear friend!
  8. 45goingon90

    My Journey in Finding the "Right" Surgeon...

    Cindy, you are going to be so happy soon! I am excited for you! Surgery, no big deal, recovery- really just a nuisance. Patience is the key to all! And the Bonesmart mantras. (Esp ice). I know that the Lord will hold you up and give you strength, ease your worries and nourish your spirit...
  9. 45goingon90

    THR On the mend

    Well, 2016 has come as expected, with so much more Joy than I thought possible. My thr has been one of the greatest gifts/challenges at the same time. It's definitely not easy, but with patience is such a blessing! Every month brings me closer to feeling normal. I have lots of times I kinda...
  10. 45goingon90

    Bilateral THR Doing the double!

    Andy, it's so great to hear how well you are doing. I am in total agreement with you regarding the cold weather! Holy moly does it create deep bone aches!! Wasn't prepared for it, but this too shall pass. Lol! I went out dancing this past weekend and had so much fun. Kinda forgot all about the...
  11. 45goingon90

    THR On the mend

    Thank you Jaycey. I'm going to PT today and I will ask about doing more stretching. What a royal pain in the rear! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. 45goingon90

    THR On the mend

    Ok Bonesmarties ... Have any of you had problems with your sciatica due to piriformis inflammation? My pain was almost gone until the last week....I was bumped back up at PT, and there went the sciatica again! Geez! So frusterating! My PT said that if it doesn't go away, I will probably need a...
  13. 45goingon90

    My Journey in Finding the "Right" Surgeon...

    Hope things are settling down for you. You've been on my mind. Sending love and prayers Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  14. 45goingon90

    Just got the bad news. Scared and feel too young

    You've definitely come to the right place! Bonesmart is a life line! I am 45, and 3 months post op rthr today. Best decision I've ever made. There are always bumps along the path, but so much better then what we were dealing with! Read my threads and you will see how much I understand your...
  15. 45goingon90

    THR On the mend

    Hello @Nana757 I am finally starting to feel almost normal again. It's been two weeks, lots of laying low, ice, gentle water therapy.... But I'm almost back. I'm hoping within the next two weeks I'll be doing what I was before I hurt the piriformis. Now that the pain is gone, my PT wants to...
Back
Top Bottom