Have you noticed any other vision change since surgery? Mine changed drastically from the day before surgery to the day after. At 6 weeks post op I had to get an eye exam and get new glasses. The optician was surprised at how much it changed. The eye doctor had no idea why. It had to be something to do with the surgery.
United States
That sounds great. Glad it went well and knee held up. I think you're wise doing half days. It's surprising how much it takes out of you. Strange about the glasses. Are you sure you picked up the right ones? 
way to much activity and both knees reminded me of it. Had to take a Tramadol along with my regular dose of Tylenol. Home laying back in the recliner elevating, icing and cursing myself for over doing it
I was supposed to have PT today but canceled- no way can I do anything so lesson learned
even 1/2 days need to be dialed back on what a person can and should do.
It's all too easy to get carried away when the knee's feel ok. I hope the knee calms down soon. Can you work from home tomorrow? 
another lesson learned
