Sounds like you're doing well! You're right that once you've been through it once PT is of limited or no use-- depending on your circumstances (and your PT.)
I knew I'd feel jealous. 
United States
United States
We all do it though. It's easy to become complacent when we're feeling better, but those knees soon let us know about it. I hope it settles down again soon.No, you didn't???? Oh my goodness, a three week old knee should never be treated like this. Do nothing except ice and elevate that knee until she settles down. It will probably take at least a week or more so don't get worried. This was probably a pretty big set back in your recovery. Baby that baby knee!Well of course I felt I needed to clean up and wash windows, vacuumed and sweep before their arrival
United States
United States
United States
United States
unlike me! Back at work already
that's amazing! By Christmas you'll be leaping around like a teenager 
United States
. What a pair my hubby and I make with my knees and his shoulders! Looks like we will be in competition for my cooling machine. We have had rain the past couple of days and my knees informed me of the barometric pressure and dampness change in the weather so this is new development to add to my already inflamed angry knees!