Guest viewing is limited

THR zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurrah for Chris...congrats well done you know what you have to do...don't forget I have got my eyes on you
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!
    IMG_20130519_193043.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 189
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the other side. It sounds like you are coming along nicely hip, tablet and all!! :) Glad to hear the food is good, I only ate dessert items at my hospital stay -- not much appetite.

I hope that you are taking it slow and steady with your PT, practicing the fine art of nap-taking and getting those ice packs in all the right places.

Take care,
Cardie
 
zauberflöte Hi Chris, many congratulations on getting over here at last.You sound on excellent form with your wonderful sense of humour and positivity intact.take care Kim
 
Yippee...so happy to see you on this side of things! Soon you will be home :dancy:
 
Fantastic news Chris...you are doing incredibly well. Mr ZF had better stand guard against over enthusiastic feline tomfoolery from now on. Mr Vida was so freaked out about his pathetic patient acquiring any post op infections that wouldn't even let our two enter my recovery cell. Even though I graduated 'upstairs' four months ago, they still won't go near the door of the spare room for fear of getting swatted. So, did the prune juice work OK, or are you now on the hard stuff? Inquiring minds want to know. We will start a limerick immediately in honour of your graduation.
 
Gonna try that post again:rotfl: On the laptop. Vida Mamarey Kim22 BarbaraR C Mac sqwerlie sandybeach SeaSiren TennisNut Littlejem Songlady westsea bottomshollow ByGosh tankeryanker rockymountainjayne LeeApril26 clifford149 and anybody I missed,,,,
You guys are all too funny! Home, mr ZF brilliant, cat not so much haha hungry cat flew off my lap when I screamed, and left track marks as he laid rubber on the right, op, thigh. Called OS on call, got PA, who told me to clean it exactly as I had just done, then said just watch it for now. I put some Noxema cream on it bc I have found that helps cat scratches from infection. Sigh...
I was happy to provide yall with your daily laugh quota...but I think I think I will fire up the laptop asap! It is soooo frustrating not to be able to see what I am typing, also that I can't tag ppl nor even read the screen to know who to tag!!
PT was good this am at hospital. Hall, stairs, and paperwork of course. OS only rx Percocet every 6 hrs where at hosp it was 4 hrs. I have heard that OS office not the best at pain mgmnt, and I guess this is confirmation. . So, verrrry stiff and sore when moving, but it gets better as I walk. No NO NO pain at rest, woohoooo! Think I'll call for more frequent pain med tomorrow. No heroism here!
Vickie, we may have to resort to locking the cats out.
Had a fabulous nap attack when I gt home!! About 3 hours:zzz:
No relief, ahem, yet. Discovered that I didnt even eat those prunes lat night oops. Had a juice with breakfast, am eating beans for supper:heehee:
Can't lie down and use laptop,what's a girl to do??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom