Zanza
member
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2022
- Messages
- 106
- Age
- 64
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I didn't know until it came that an ice machine doesn't make ice, it only uses ice that you put in it. I told the physical therapist to take it away because I need my freezer for food for my family, not bags and bags of ice for a machine. He was annoyed but he took it. I bought a few ice blankets for picnic coolers and those worked much better. They didn't take up much room in the freezer and I could leave them on for as long as I wanted.Hello! How come you couldn’t use an ice machine?Thank you, Ski Bum! I feel I was massively unprepared, the home health people mostly talked about an ice machine, which I could not use.
Marie
