Guest viewing is limited

TKR Yorkimom is ready to go...LTKR

@PuppyLove I wrote Puppymom instead of puppylove. Hoping you might know. Thanks, Anne
 
@PuppyLove, gosh Chris. I think I'm losing it. I just realized that I wrote Puppymom instead of puppylove when I replied to your comment about the dogs. Also I meant to include you in asking about the Zyrtec. I can tell my mind is elsewhere and my nerves are setting in. Thanks. Anne
 
I could take Claritan up to the night before. I just couldn't take any anti imflammatories , herbs or vitamins for one week before.
 
Thanks @Jozilla I'm thinking I can take it, but I'm just not sure. I guess I'll just wait until the morning and call the office before I leave.
Thanks @Celle. Good luck to you on Thursday!! Anne
 
@Yorkimom I didn't even notice! I'm not familiar with Puppymom but she sure has a cue puppy! Don't know about the Zyrtec- sorry. I've had a headache all day-can't take my usual excedrin for it and it's been hanging on. Last surgery I didn't post til the day after, so if you don't hear from me - best wishes for a great surgery!
 
God morning @PuppyLove and @Celle! I'm getting ready to leave for my golf trip. I was planning on wishing each of you good luck on your surgery the night before, but I'm not sure if they'll have wi-if at the hotel so I'm sending my good wishes now. Just think this time next week it will all be done and we will be on our way to recovery.
I hope both your surgeries go smoothly and your pain is well managed. Sending hugs, Anne
 
Enjoy your golf trip @Yorkimom . Best wishes for the 19th.

I'll be talking to you on teh Recovery side next week.
 
@Yorkimom Anne as long as it isn't the Zyrtec D it should be okay. Decongestants are usually a no no before surgery. Antihistamines are usually okay. To be safe why don't you call your OS's office and check.
 
Hello Anne @Yorkimom

Just checking in to say hello and see how you are this week.
Going for your second TKR on Friday, I'm sure lots to organise and get ready this week.

Best wishes for Friday and your recovery.
I'm going to a wedding that day, my first big outing and will be thinking of you.

Take care,
Cathie
 
@marmora thanks for thinking of me Cathie! With being away on our golf trip I got just about everything done before we left. Luckily my knee didn't bother me too much while we were away, but today my knee and everything else said enough. I feel like every fiber in my body is hurting. But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. We had three beautiful days of golfing and spending time with friends. Who could ask for more!
Now tomorrow I'll be finishing up last minute things before going in on Fridsy. Anne:flwrysmile:
 
Good Morning Anne, @Yorkimom

Very happy that you a golfing break before Friday. Very enjoyable way to prepare for surgery and glad that the knee also enjoyed the outing !

Best and warm wishes for tomorrow,
Cathie
 
@Yorkimom Best of luck tomorrow!
[Bonesmart.org] Yorkimom is ready to go...LTKR
 
Well I'm all ready for tomorrow morning. It is so nice to be able to pop online and find such a wonderful group people willing to share their experiences and offer encouragement. Thank you everyone so much and hopefully you'll hear from me later tomorrow. Anne:flwrysmile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Anne :) Please let us know how you are once you have a chance and feel able. I'll be watching for you. You've been here for me a lot and I appreciate it so much. Prayers for a perfect outcome and a speedy recovery for you :)
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom