- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,909
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Ouch! I'll bet that little unintentional bridge move was frightening. One of the moments when you think - oh great, now I did it! Thankfully you're recovering.
I read elsewhere you have the wallet debacle sorted out. I'll bet you're happy to put that behind you.
I will admit again that I'm guilty of walking away from my open handbag sitting in the cart for any thief to grab contents from and run. Caught myself again the other day after I thought I'd learn from your experience.
Hopefully it doesn't take my wallet getting lifted like yours to finally reel in my carelessness. Old habits die hard I guess.
I hope you have a great Sunday!
@CricketHip
I read elsewhere you have the wallet debacle sorted out. I'll bet you're happy to put that behind you.
I will admit again that I'm guilty of walking away from my open handbag sitting in the cart for any thief to grab contents from and run. Caught myself again the other day after I thought I'd learn from your experience.

Hopefully it doesn't take my wallet getting lifted like yours to finally reel in my carelessness. Old habits die hard I guess.
I hope you have a great Sunday!
@CricketHip





It seems to be the nature of this beast.
My flowers are so pretty and was able to spot a couple cardinals, some monarch butterflies and I think maybe a little finch. 

![[Bonesmart.org] Yippie Yippie.. Double Hippie!! (CricketHip) [Bonesmart.org] Yippie Yippie.. Double Hippie!! (CricketHip)](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/64/64665-69e3cdfaa0dd8701e7987e445387c22b.jpg?hash=aePN-qDdhw)

I love your pat on the back! Laughed out loud!! Thanks Mojo!! 
Enjoy the day!