So sorry you had to go through all that stress Carol! Nasty business! I do hope the bank gives you a break on what was essentially stolen from your account. Guess this is a lesson or all of us - sadly.

Izabel xx
But......so thankful that you weren't hurt, just your pocketbook (temporarily)…. I am sure you felt violated....I think by now everyone has been stolen from....it's an awful feeling. You may want to put a credit application hold with the credit report companies so that nothing in the future happens as well....Enjoy this beautiful summer day, girlfriend xox
United States
United States
I had to fight the urge to dig through the trash cans outside of the store where the wallet was lifted. Or up at Best Buy where they ran up the charges, that's the most annoying part to me, that a lot of my things are most likely sitting in the trash somewhere..

Most likely they threw it out a car window into a ditch on the freeway

United States


United States