@Rbc Hello! Well, first of all- what was your approach? I had the anterior and it is known for making the first week or so a bit easier, then things level off. I am actually rather fit and strong. Over weight a bit but strong and always have been. I have a physically demanding job, too and I think just maybe, because of many injuries and fractures that preceded this I may have learned to manage things a bit better? Lots of practice? I'm not sure, but after yesterday's hair appointment I returned home and slept deeply for at least 90 minutes! Your shopping for over an hour trumps my short little walk on that trail!

You sound like you are getting out and doing a lot, actually. Please don't sell yourself short and yes I think if you put that Fitbit back on you will be very surprised at your numbers.
Your sister! What a horrible accident. I hope things continue to improve for her as surely it would take a long time to regain all that was lost.
P.S. you are only 5 days ahead of me, you are right up there with me with your progress.!

You sound like you are getting out and doing a lot, actually. Please don't sell yourself short and yes I think if you put that Fitbit back on you will be very surprised at your numbers.
Your sister! What a horrible accident. I hope things continue to improve for her as surely it would take a long time to regain all that was lost.
P.S. you are only 5 days ahead of me, you are right up there with me with your progress.!
United States



Hopefully resuming my meditation will help me sleep better.. time will tell.



I'll now think twice and hopefully learn from your sad misfortune. 