THR Yippie Yippie.. Double Hippie!! (CricketHip)

@CricketHip ---I so appreciate the way you are helping others as a staff member on this forum! Having had such different experiences with your two surgeries, you are such wonderful resource to others. Your positivity and helpful suggestions are just what folks going through hip surgeries need! Thanks for all you do!:loveshwr:
 
Happy Hip anniversary cricket!
You've been a source of inspiration for us here that have had the surgery and went into recovery with blinders on!
It's a site like this that educates us! Thanks so much.
 
That means that my left hip is 4 years old, too! :loveshwr:...and righty will be 9 in December?! Jiminy Cricket, where does the time go?

Congratulations on your anniversary; even more so that you are doing so well. I, too, have seen improvement in both hips after all these years; it's amazing, really. Kinda makes sense if you think about it.

Hope you have a wonderful summer, filling it with lots of movement and family and friends!
 
@Bfam85 I absolutely love seeing a post from you! Yes, where are the years going?? And that it's already July! Slow down world!

Glad that you are in the Happy Double Hippy Club along with me..and other fine BoneSmarties.
 
A belated Happy Four Year Anniversary!
I hope you had a nice holiday!
@CricketHip
 
Happy belated anniversary too. You were a great inspiration to me!

I’m due my second hip replacement this time on Righty in August. In a way im
More scared this time after my experience last time but at least know what Not to do re the recovery!
 
@SurreyGirl Thank you..

That's right! You are soon to have your RTHR! It was weird mix of nervousness with the second one. (for me) I felt more reassured that the actual replacement would be good but yah, still was nervous about whole surgery process. I guess that is just to be expected.
But soon you will be posting on here, and reporting your good progress! I look forward to that.
 
I will certainly keep you posted! Work has just asked me how long I expect to be off for!?
 
Back
Top Bottom