beesquare
member
Thanks SL but having read your thread it's you who gets the prize for being amazing! You have been through so much, your determination is incredible. My op was actually 22 July - it does get confusing when different countries format dates in different ways - bit like pronunciations I guess!
You're so right about pet therapy we have 3 cats and a dog and I have the best job as I work for a charity that trains assistance dogs so am rarely without the company of a furry friend:yes 4: Must run in the family as my daughter is training to be a vet .
Hope things are still progressing well for you apart from that stress fracture. Have you tried the trekking poles that Renate recommended? They're good for a real workout when you're further down the recovery road.
Take care x
You're so right about pet therapy we have 3 cats and a dog and I have the best job as I work for a charity that trains assistance dogs so am rarely without the company of a furry friend:yes 4: Must run in the family as my daughter is training to be a vet .
Hope things are still progressing well for you apart from that stress fracture. Have you tried the trekking poles that Renate recommended? They're good for a real workout when you're further down the recovery road.
Take care x
United Kingdom
