THR YAHOO! I made it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh @Nana757 ! I am so sorry to read about your pain and the kidney stones! The UTI symptoms can't be too pleasant either. hugs and loving vibes flowing your way. So, after they pass do you return to your normal routine?
And your vacation?
Take care and please keep us posted?? Hoping its over soon.. :praying:
 
@Nana757 - sympathise with you. Had a couple of those little blighters. It's not fun is it.
Hope this soon will pass and meanwhile rest and keep warm. :chillpill:
 
Just a little PS @Nana757 - it was recommended to me by the Doc to take cranberry tablets, which I've done daily ever since. Straight cranberry juice is rather sour. I know my stones cropped up after getting really dehydrated. It makes you feel like you've got a dose of flu. Feel very sorry for you - you'll be straight soon x
 
@Cynthia777 .... The eagle has landed!!!! Passed the little booger last night.

Thank you so much @CricketHip, @Miss Muffet for your comforting words.

It's amazing how such a little thing can cause such great pain, while its moving down and then, not even feel it as it exits. No more symptoms and now I can start concentrating on preparing for our trip.

My DH did the :dancy::happydance:when I gave him the all clear. Bless his heart....he's been so worried about me. I bottled the little stone, to take to the DR next time I see her, to determine what, if any, dietary changes I need to make. Happy days are here again!!!!
:egypdance:
 
@Nana757...Oh yes mama! Hallelujah! Now you can start packing and getting ready for your much needed vacation! If you have a chance, throw us a few pics so we can live it vicariously through you! :swim:
 
@Nana757 - still feeling okay after that nasty little stone exited?
Take it easy and drink plenty of fluids - and have a lovely break x
 
Gosh, sorry to read about your crystal visitor! Ouch, ouch, ouch! Hope you are feeing better now! I am off to drink a big glass of water! Grin


RTHR 1/15/2016. Posterior approach. Due to AVN. LTHR in my future.
 
Oh dear! Painful little boogers. I have that problem and I drink beer as a preventative in the summer and it has been working. In fact I drink beer all year now. :heehee: Have a great fun vacation.
 
Am thinking about you today and praying you are having the time of your life on vacation! How has the golfing been? Bowling? Darn...I miss ya girlfriend! :console2:
 
I second Cynthia's comment about missing you! I hope you're having a terrific time. :)
 
Been back from our trip for a few days now. We had a wonderful time, even though Florida weather was chilly and windy. We still managed to golf at some beautiful courses. Drove straight home on our check out day, for 12 hours, with no problems, whatsoever, with my hip. I was very pleasantly surprised. Then we turned around, two days later and drove to Myrtle Beach for a family member's wedding and some more golf. We had dinner at a place called Rioz Brazilian steak house, which was very unusual and quite pricey. It was a one-price deal with all you could eat meat and salad. The unusual part was, they had waiters circling each table with different meats on a stick (from filet mignon to chicken) and they would cut off a slice and put it on your plate. Hmmmm...not quite sure about that...and not sure we would ever go back. But, the weather was perfect and enjoyed it immensely. It actually turned out to be a bit of a mini family reunion for my DH and my first opportunity to meet most of his family. I think I passed the "new wife" test. Funny story about us, though. He and I used to date each other in the early eighties and for whatever reason..went our separate ways. We ended up reconnecting, through FB, in 2009 and have been happily married ever since. I truly believe I fate and when the time is right, good things will happen.
Now, don't be looking for any pics....didn't take any...so sorry!
Hope all my BS friends have a wonderful day!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you two had a marvelous time! I still can't believe what a success story your recovery has been! How interesting about you and DH! You are so right, when the time is right, it's just right! Like the day my DH walked through the door of my office and took my breath away. We married 30 days later and have been living in bliss for the past 11 years. The time was right and I absolutely knew it! Ahhh...love stories! :roseshwr:
 
@Nana757, it sounds like your trip was a really lovely one. Hooray about tolerating the drive really well and enjoying your activities! :)
I am not sure I'd be completely sold on the meat on sticks thing either. :wink: It sounds like a fun adventure, however.
I am not surprised that you passed the 'new wife' test. How could you not? I so enjoyed reading about your love story with your honey. I so agree about things falling in line when they're meant to. :)

@Cynthia777, aww, your story is so sweet as well. Awesome! :loveshwr:
 
AWWWW...you two (@Cynthia777 and @DeepBreath) are just too sweet for words. I must admit, I was very nervous about meeting them all, at one time. Like being thrown to the wolves....lol. But, everyone was very warm and welcoming and soon made me feel like I was a part of the family. And, once we get home, my friend requests went through the roof!
 
Well, by your descriptions of DH, I'm not surprised his family is warm, loving and welcoming! There's nothing worse than nightmare in-laws (especially a nightmare mother-in-law...I know because my I used to have one of those mother-in-law nightmares)! Remember the old idiom, "Apples don't fall far from the tree"? My present
in-laws are as good as they get! We are blessed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom