Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Would like advice please, I think knee has moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Legin,

You passed so close to me on Saturday if you were on the Edinburgh to Manchester train. I could have come and waved.
 
Physio was OK today. She focused on my foot and left my knee alone after last week. My foot feels more mobile and is at a more sensible angle. Massaging my foot hurt my knee though. It was the last NHS appointment today but she has put in for more and thinks I will get it.

I chased my notes up again. They said they only received them on Friday and were copying them today. I am having to go and collect them to make sure I get them for next Monday. Nottingham hospital have requested a copy of some of them but the records dept haven't got the go ahead yet to release copies to them. Doubly important that I get mine and take them with me.
 
Hi @busylizzie,

Definitely important to collect them yourself. It never ceases to amaze me how long these people can take to respond to a reasonable request. Bit like this maybe? [Bonesmart.org] Would like advice please, I think knee has moved
I'm glad that she left your knee alone and got your foot reasonable. There is something not right there with the fact that your knee hurts when your foot is massaged. So strange.

I'm glad it went ok, I really am x x x ((((hugs)))) x x x

Love Nana moon 27 xoxoxo
 
Yes, do make sure you collect your notes.

If you take them with you to your appointment, Nottingham hospital should be able to make copies of the important pages, even if they haven't received anything from your previous hospital. Don't part with any of your own copies!

I hope the days between now and next Monday pass in reasonable comfort for you.
 
@Nana moon 27,

I am OK now, I had a rough time last night. I had a flare up of my stomach problem. How are you?
 
I'm okay. Had nice evening. I'm in pain. I've woken up feeling sick and bloated. Probably the food last night. My body dislikes too much bread and fried food.

I'm not going anywhere today x

Love Ann xxx
 
Just a quickie @busylizzie

How are you today? I know you said you felt tired, I pray that sleep fairy visits again x x x I'm tired too. Took top up meds and finally pain coming down slowly xxxx

Hope to drop off now good night xoxoxoxo
 
I am OK thanks. I have a lot going on at mo, nothing to worry about , will post tomorrow.
 
I have to go to Yorkshire today. Mum's annual NHS review. She is 90 in a fortnight. I don't really fancy the journey but I'll be fine. Practice for journey to Nottingham next week.

I picked up my hospital notes yesterday. Just have to shift through them now.
 
Ooooo eeeeebygum lass not yorkshire. Actually I like yorkshire they do real grub. Good luck Lizzbizz never easy attending these things as people almost get reduced to peices of paper.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
They check that she is receiving the correct care and decide if they are going to continue funding her. Her care needs are so complex now, I can't see that there will be a problem. Just to tick the boxes.

I was brought up on good old Yorkshire grub even though Mum was an outsider, a southerner. Dad's family were ' White Rosers'.
 
Ooooooer dad co durham mum from hastings. When we lived at Norton just outside Stockton reg went down to N Y Dales

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I have had a bad night last night and been in a lot of pain today. Leg swollen and painful and foot hurting too. Only three more sleeps to go now to second opinion. I have been getting an information pack together to take with us. I have decided to have low dose sleeping tablets for these 3 nights. I am so shattered from lack of sleep, I am only just functioning. I am still having digestive issues and abdo pain. I don't want to start antibiotics to help until after the appointment as it may affect tests.

I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that he can identify the problem and find a workable solution.

Good night my friends, sleep well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom