Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Would like advice please, I think knee has moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I don't see.you in.the wee small hours of the morning purely as it means things aren't right. Me I'm joining.insomniacs anonymous cept failed the anonymous bit. Keep smiling.or as I do a wee chortle well.cept looking in mirror then.its arrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh dagnabit another 7 yrs

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Sad to say but I am struggling to get to sleep again. I thought the antibiotics were working but I am unsure now. The abdo pain is back tonight. I have raised the bed head but that makes my leg hurt more. I struggle to sleep on my back and on my side it puts more pressure on my lower body.
 
Not a good day today, struggling to keep going. Feeling down. It could be the strong antibiotics they do that sometimes.
 
They do pal . Well envisage this. Grandson is trying.to put his.hat on.my big.head. He is standing on lap which means occassionaly well he stands errrrr well eyes are popping. It will get better pal just right now feels.never ending. Here for you

Legin THR Sep 14
 
My granddaughter is almost 4, I know what you mean. They still believe in magic though. Enjoy him, they grow up so quickly.
 
That they do blink and you miss something. One good thing came from split for me was my girls were with me half week sooooooo many good memories they are my pals
 
Sorry you're still having a rotten time, @busylizzie Will your family be with you over the holidays?
 
Just returned from delivering Christmas presents for Grandchildren and Mum and Dad. They are going to stay with the other Grandparents in the morning. We were invited for Christmas day but have declined the offer. We are quite happy to be by ourselves. They are coming to us on Friday or Saturday. I would struggle to eat all the rich food at the moment so I think that we have made the right decision.

GP rang this evening about 7:20 asking how I was and wants to see me early next week. She is still concerned. I was very surprised to get a call at this time. She was just finishing off before Christmas.

I hope to get some sleep soon. I feel shattered. I had a lay down this afternoon but didn't manage any sleep.
 
@busylizzie

You did ever so well last night. I admire your strength and determination. I am so pleased that your GP is looking out for you x

I understand your decision about Christmas Day. I think you have to do what is right for you. That is sensible. Only you know how you are feeling and what you can cope with xx

I sincerely hope that you managed to get some sleep and will be able to take it easy today x x x you are in my thoughts x x x

Take care

All my love Nana moon 27 xox
 
Yup you do.what's right for you as posted will raise a glass to.all smarties midday tomorrow.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
It is quite a ride to the other Grandparents home if we went for Christmas day plus I would have difficulty getting comfortable with a house full. We see a lot of the Grandchildren day to day. It is only fair that they spend time with their other Grandparents.

When we were younger we were always torn at Christmas where to spend it to try and keep everyone happy. I never see my brother at Christmas, having no children, he and his wife always go abroad on holiday for the festive season. It used to always be skiing but this year they have gone somewhere warm. He must be getting old!

I slept better last night, but woke a few times in pain. I feel better in myself today.
 
Merry Christmas to all and wishes for a healthy New Year.:tree::reindeer::re-snowman::santawave::merry christmas:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom