Revision TKR Would like advice please, I think knee has moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bottomshollow please can you change my thread title to
'Stage 2 here I come at last, countdown started for 2nd June'

Thank you
 
:yes!::happydance::yay::egypdance::ok::spin::dancy::friends:, If I could I would be doing back flips!!! I am so happy for you, you must be over the moon!
Good news for me too, my knee finally feel like it has turned a corner, less heat and less pain this morning!
:wowspring::flwrysmile::tennis2:I thought we could play a little tennis.
 
@Pumpkln yes please to the tennis, it would be wonderful. Glad your knee is playing 'ball' now. Spirits have lifted now, just waiting for the pain to go. This time in 2 weeks I'll be on the other side again
[Bonesmart.org] Would like advice please, I think knee has moved
 
Hi Kneeper, great news when it was confirmed. We will be recovering together.
 
Opps, I think that is badminton, which I am better at than tennis!
:rotfl: :tennis2:
I will keep both of you in my thoughs and prayers on the 2nd!
 
:loll:@Pumpkln, I think you should have used this one :tennis:although the other one is labeled tennis2. I used to enjoy :walking:,:hiking: ,:biking:
[Bonesmart.org] Would like advice please, I think knee has moved
,
[Bonesmart.org] Would like advice please, I think knee has moved
,
[Bonesmart.org] Would like advice please, I think knee has moved
and
[Bonesmart.org] Would like advice please, I think knee has moved
. I'm hoping that I will be able to again.

I enjoyed doing this it was a good distraction !

Thank you for your kind wishes
 
I can feel your happiness!! Great news.
 
@Jozilla I really didn't think it was going to go ahead on the 2nd. I was ready for disappointment yet again. I am very happy but know that this is only the start. I have a long difficult road ahead. Just wish the pain would let up today. Glad you are feeling better.
 
:friends:Play away. (okay, so I've got to know, WHERE do you get all of those? I am jealous!!!!)
 
Its gone 1 am and I just can't get comfortable and go to sleep
 
I was still awake at 2:30 this morning. Hubby woke up with hayfever at 5 and woke me too. Stayed in bed a little this morning to catch up.

I have been over to Yorkshire today to see my mum. She is 89 and has final stage vascular dementia and is in a specialist care home. She hasn't known who I am for a long, long time, but she usually enjoys the company. She normally talks a lot of 'twaddle' as we say in yorkshire. Today she was very withdrawn and didn't even acknowledge that we were there. She just sat there pretending to be asleep most of the time and didn't say anything. We stayed an hour, left the usual goodies (sweets and chocolate) and left. So I spent over 2 1/2 hours in the car and have come home feeling sad. She is really deteriorating now. I don't know when I will be able to manage the journey again.
 
Sorry to hear your Mom is doing so poorly, she will enjoy the sweets after you have left.
I have seen other members go through this with parents, it is rough for everyone. (((((Hugs))))).
My Mom has very mild dementia and has been very understanding why I cannot visit, still it was not easy to miss Easter and Mother's day. At advanced age they can go any time. I am hoping to be well enough in June to make the trip, 3 hrs each way.
:console2:
 
@Pumpkln 3 hours each way is a lot of sitting at this stage in your recovery. Hopefully in a months time you will ready to visit. I'm glad your Mum understands. Will you stay overnight or do you have to do the return trip in one day?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom