Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

Hi @Nana moon 27, hope you are feeling well, and do enjoy the family. The grands will be a big help I am certain as they will be able to fetch things for you. Hope things are well with you. Take good care of yourself. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Hello @ironman60

It's very kind of you to pop in and say hi. My TKR is getting better. More good days than bad. My mental health issues are improving using the CBT and phone support. It's so good to hear from you x

Unfortunately we lost my husbands eldest brother on 26th December, my husband has lost not just his brother but his best friend. He was only 66. I adored him. Any family celebrations we went to, he and I were the ones acting the fool on the dance floor having great fun. It's hit us all very hard, my kids/grandkids are absolutely gutted. He had a massive heart attack he went instantly, which is a blessing. The joke of this is, the Monday before the hospital told him he had no problems with his heart whatsoever and discharged him!

The funeral is this Tuesday. It's been a long time because of Christmas and New year holidays, there was a backlog of a lot of people who passed away during this period.

Anyway, enough of this, how are you? I hope you're keeping okay too xx

Love Nana moon 27 xxxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all,

I hope you're all ok. I'm tired, very tired x think going to stay in bed a bit and try to catch up on sleep.
Please take care xxx

Will catch you later xxx
 
Hubby not good. Funerals tomorrow. He's been up here three times with different reasons. I'm getting up, showered and dressed. I'm absolutely shattered and the meds have kicked in. I have to put all that to one side.

I'm going to suggest we go out somewhere locally.

He's not only lost his brother but his best friend. Catch you all later x x x x

Love Ann x x x
 
He is lucky to.have you. I.sincerely hope that after tomorrow he can.start to move on. My.thoughts are with.you.both.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
So sorry Ann, it's going to be a tough few days, but hopefully you can be strong for you both. Thinking of you, love, xxxxxLyn
 
Ann praying for your strength for you and your family. Love susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thinking of you and your family at this sad time. Try and remember the good times you had together. Use some of your inner strength to get you through today. I know it won't be easy. Sending you lots of love and hugs xxxx
 
[Bonesmart.org] Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!


Thinking of you all

XXX
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom