Revision THR will I ever reach the end of this drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is good to do something you love, but that is why you have to clean the house. You may not feel like you are doing that much, but hats of to you. Your job would be difficult after THR nevermind with the complications. You are a strong woman with a heck of a positive attitude
 
Afternoon
I think somebody had pinched my get up and go today. I have got up but can't seem to get going. Am in slow motion. Never mind not got a lot planned. Managed to bet the birthday presents sorted so can just sort the house in my own time ;-)
 
Evening. Well didn't get much house work done. Did get a pair of men's gloves finished though so not a complete waste of a day. On a positive note Myanmar seems to have got a little less today : :yes!: so that's a good sign I hope. Off to bed now now. Hope you all get some sleep. Night night xx
:mcoffee:
 
Millie, you and your daughter are very special people. I am so moved by your making blankets and clothes for premies and still borns. Such love and caring for those who really need it.
Thank you for being you, and doing the things you do.
 
Thanks sissy. I can't just sit and do nothing so like to do something worth while.
Had a much better day today. My get up is back and it had go faster stripes on. Managed to get the house sorted and all the jobs done much quicker today. Leg seems a little better today so keing my fingers crossed ;)
We had a promise of snow but thankfully it hasn't appeared today. It has been raining all day so even if it comes down tonight it should be too wet to settle.
Hope you all had a good weekend and not been too wet ;)
:kittykiss:
 
The promised snow arrived over night. That confined me indoors for the day !! :hairpulling: :tantrum:
 
Did the snow stick and look pretty, or melt and make a mess? I hope you're taking it easy and enjoying your indoor time as much as possible.
 
We had hours well all day of rain yesterday so didn't think it would settle but we had about 3inches this morning. It looked lovely but it's all gon now :) I had a busy day with the children doing Chinese snakes and pancake pictures. We are doing the food bit tomorrow. Noodles and pancakes.
Easier day tomorrow as only have 3 children :)
 
Chinese snakes and pancake pictures sounds like a blast! Those kids must have a wonderful time with you and your creative ways of teaching and entertaining them at the same time.
This is, you know, The Year of the Snake.
 
Hi Millie

Thanks for posting on my thread. I have just caught up with your story. I think you are amazing and very brave. Those little tackers you look after are very lucky to have such a lovely lady taking care of them. I have been feeling a bit low due to the speed of my recovery but I have been totally inspired by your grit and positivity.
I will now be following your progress with great interest and hope that you find yourself on the road to recovery very soon.

Lotsa love

Queenie xxxx
 
Evening ladies
Well another ok day. Had a little slip on the ice yesterday so a little sore today. Not sure if it was the slip or that I am due more acupuncture on thurs and the affects of last weeks is wearing off.
Another very cold day here. We played indoors today so we could have a rest and keep warm. Tomorrow is a busy busy day so best get an early night I think.
Queenie I know just how you feel. I see little old ladies running around without any sticks who had surgery around the same time as me. Meanwhile I am still hobbling ;( am sure we will all get there in the end. Some of us take the motorway and others take the scenic route ;) xx
 
It's the year of the snake so we decorated snakes ;) we are making hearts today for valentines day tomorrow ;) I have my new funky crutches now. They feel a bit strange but am sure I will soon get used to them ;)
 
Who do you think you are, cnydutch? slipping and asliding on the ice. Be careful!

Millie, those little old ladies you see running around probably haven't had over 34 hip surgeries in their lives, either---they're probably like me, just got osteoarthritis as they got older and wore those hips out. A much easier fix.

I like your analogy of recover: the motorway vs. the scenic route. The scenic route takes longer, but you can appreciate much more along the way, and that seems to be the case with you. You make every day fun and educational for those kids, too.
 
Thanks for letting me know about the Chinese snakes, thought I had missed some huge piece of fun in my childhood. I also love your analogy about the scenic route. You are a trooper!!
 
Evening all
Very tiring day. The children have been very loud today. It's been very cold and that makes my hip sore. Although I am needle phobic and really don't enjoy going I am looking forward to my acupuncture session tomorrow to ease the pain a bit.
Only got 2toddlers tomorrow so that makes life easier too
Hope you are all keeping nice and warm
Xx
:kittykiss:
 
Evening all
Well what a lovely day we have had. I even got the washing on the line outside and it was nearly dry. Spring must be on the way :yay: had my acupuncture on Thursday and I have to say its worked. The pain is settling much better now at last so if I don't have any more falls I hope it will continue to progress.
Hope you have all had a good week
:kittykiss:
 
That's great the acupuncture works so well for you. And you know, "...can Spring be far behind?" We're having another touch of winter here, after record breaking warm temps, it is almost freezing in central Florida this morning---but not for long.
 
Another lovely day here in sunny Coventry. Managed to mow half the grass today. It's not been mowed since August so was wet and long so hard work. Will do the rest later in the week.
Silly leg is still doing good so an hopeful I am on the right road now.
Am looking forward to having a nice walk in the sun with the children. Last year I couldn't walk far as in too much pain and I wasn't allowed out in the sun as was having UVB treatment.
Hope you all had a good weekend and are ready for the week ahead

:bicycle1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom