What were your private milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you Sue! Keep up the good work!
 
Hey, Sue!!!! What GREAT news. Those numbers are moving the right way. Your hard work is paying off. I hope for a good outcome on the 13th!!
 
I got told by the physio yesterday that it is hard to do a measurement whilst bending the knee, so she got me to sit on the edge of the bed and try and push my leg under. When she measured it, it was between 98 and 100, from 90 to 95 the previous week.
 
Star, GREAT news!!! Shows how hard you have been working. And it's paying off!
 
I got told by the physio yesterday that it is hard to do a measurement whilst bending the knee, so she got me to sit on the edge of the bed and try and push my leg under. When she measured it, it was between 98 and 100, from 90 to 95 the previous week.

That's terific Star. We like those numbers when they get bigger! Up, up and away.
 
ROM numbers are about the only ones I like to see getting bigger!!
 
I got told by the physio yesterday that it is hard to do a measurement whilst bending the knee, so she got me to sit on the edge of the bed and try and push my leg under. When she measured it, it was between 98 and 100, from 90 to 95 the previous week.

Love the British "whilst".
 
I work with folks in Ireland a great deal and I've picked up amongst from them. Along with brilliant and cheers! No to mention half two as opposed to two thirty.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom