Guest viewing is limited

THR Weight gain?

Update: It's been almost 16 weeks since my RTHR and yesterday was my check-up with the OS. He didn't take any x-rays....just checked my range of motion and measured around both legs (calf & thigh). ROM was excellent and muscles in both legs are equal. I don't have to go back until my one year anniversary in March. As far as physical therapy goes, the OS is leaving it up to me and my PT. I've still got 7 sessions left of the 12 that were pre-approved by insurance, so I'll discuss and reevaluate my goals with him today. Other than all that, I feel great!
 
Wonderful news! Thanks for sharing that update.
It's so nice to get a :thumb: from the OS.
Makes the whole process feel worthwhile.
May it only get better. I hope your week is great!
@naka21
 
:egypdance:Lots of deep healing still happening...but good to hear things are on their way up.

Have a great day!:SUNsmile:
 
Good morning, all.

Last night I had my final physical therapy session.....four months to the date since I started. It was bittersweet as I'd really grown close to my physical therapist....he was awesome and pushed me when I needed it. I know that hips don't necessarily need PT, but I know myself and I know I would have never done what needed to be done to get back to living. I would have sat on the couch and waited for things to get better. So, for ME, I needed the PT to get me moving again. And, boy, am I moving! This morning I walked up the stairs to work (I work on the 5th floor). Was I winded? Yes, but my hip felt great and I felt strong. I feel better than I've felt in many years.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it :heehee:

Veronica
 
Great news, Veronica
So nice to hear from you. Thanks for the update.
You're doing well and I'm happy to read all is working in your favor.
Not get out there and do some serenading to the peeps.
I'll bet your voice is missed.
A great weekend to you!
@naka21
 
:ok:great news...glad to hear you are well!:yes:
 
Good afternoon! Today is my 7 month hipversary and I feel great! But even better than that.....yesterday I became a grandmother for the first time. Introducing my grandson, Joseph Aleksander. I don't think I've ever been this much in love in my life.
[Bonesmart.org] Weight gain?
 
Aww, look at that precious little guy. So sweet!
Congrats grandma on your seven month anniversary and on the new addition to your family.
Exciting times, very happy for you.
It was nice to hear from you, thanks for the update.
@naka21
 
Wishing a speedy resolution to your problem, it will make you miserable! Glad to hear your hip is doing so well, once you solve the bm problem you will feel so much better!
 
Oh my stars...sweeeeet !:loveshwr:
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom