Sara61
Staff member since March 23, 2020
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2019
- Messages
- 2,957
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Portugal
Hi Chrissie just like you I have 2 dogs one has long white hair which he seems to be shedding at the rate of knots strangely my husband doesn't seem to notice it ...ha ha
but as I'm sitting/lying I see it all the time floating around the room and lucking under dressers/ tables etc so I find hoovering easier as all that happens when we sweep it just settles in a pile elsewhere.
Haven't ventured far this weekend the weather isn't great and I think I overdid it on Friday (invited friends to lunch ) as yesterday the knee felt extremely bizarre the whole day to the point that even clothing touching it was uncomfortable so today have taken it easier just a little household chores this morning and probably half an hour in the garden whilst sun showed it's head now taking it easy as you said a trial of patience - glad to hear that you are doing so well xxxxx
but as I'm sitting/lying I see it all the time floating around the room and lucking under dressers/ tables etc so I find hoovering easier as all that happens when we sweep it just settles in a pile elsewhere.Haven't ventured far this weekend the weather isn't great and I think I overdid it on Friday (invited friends to lunch ) as yesterday the knee felt extremely bizarre the whole day to the point that even clothing touching it was uncomfortable so today have taken it easier just a little household chores this morning and probably half an hour in the garden whilst sun showed it's head now taking it easy as you said a trial of patience - glad to hear that you are doing so well xxxxx

Saw your post and thought of this emoji....Remembering the early days of my second hip (7 months today!) and I feel your pain both physically and emotionally....
Hopefully we'll both be driving at the same time - I'm so excited at that prospect as living in the country has its set backs especially in the quieter Winter months - sounds silly but even a trip to my local supermarket at this stage sounds exciting ha ha...